No new Mods for Legacy controllers?

Moneybagz

Hey guys..haven't been on here in a long time and i wanted to know if there are any new mods for the legacy controllers..i have the odins raven btw. I saw a post about aim assist but i think that is only for the Macro controllers which i do not have.

odingalt

Staff member
The legacy mods are a little limited compared to Ragnarok and Macro due to the fact the RS and A Button can't be used in the mods. About the only mod missing from legacy controllers that the legacy controllers are capable of doing is zombie auto aim (though you can sort of do it anyway by using rapidfire on the left trigger)

Edit: Oops, also hybrid optic rapidfire glitch is missing from legacy. Am I missing others that the legacy would be capable of?

Ragnarok got some love, it seems like Legacy ought to be the next one to get an update.

Bear94

The legacy mods are a little limited compared to Ragnarok and Macro due to the fact the RS and A Button can't be used in the mods. About the only mod missing from legacy controllers that the legacy controllers are capable of doing is zombie auto aim (though you can sort of do it anyway by using rapidfire on the left trigger)

Edit: Oops, also hybrid optic rapidfire glitch is missing from legacy. Am I missing others that the legacy would be capable of?

Ragnarok got some love, it seems like Legacy ought to be the next one to get an update.
they should be able to do this though only jitter when hip firing and when aiming it doesn't jitter a lot of companies are doing this lately

odingalt

Staff member
It was added to the newer Ragnarok and Berserkers but not available on Odin's Raven and Thor's Hammer.