BF4 Macros RF need help.

Boricua

SO i made this DMR rf but its not working im trying this on ps4. so i have to aim and shoot with LB and RB. can someone help me?

Attachments

• DMR RF.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Because the software was built for the 360, where triggers are triggers not bumpers, I believe that the ps4 allows you to switch trigger/bumper function (as does the xb1), so make your RF for trigger's and then switch function ? Surely that should then work ?

JIM WALKER

Btw, how are you using the macro on the PS, are you using the cronus ? When I used my macro with the ps3 with the cronus I didn't need to alter anything, so my trigger macro's worked the same on 360 and ps .... maybe you are over thinking it ....

Boricua

Im using the Titan One. same thing as the cronus. the reason is because the PS4 is not fully supported so i had to switch my triggers with the bumpers because i can't use both triggers at the same time. its a bug im hoping it gets fixed up soon. and for some reason the rapidfire for bumbers is not working at all. im just waiting for an update so i can go back to using the triggers.

bonefisher

SO i made this DMR rf but its not working im trying this on ps4. so i have to aim and shoot with LB and RB. can someone help me?
I check this out for you and it will not work like this at all....you need to put a rapid fire on the RB which means to build a regular one meaning a RT tac version style and then take that macro and put it on RB...

JIM WALKER

Looks like a wait then, the macro will only support RF on the triggers, cannot think of any way round this other than the titan update ....

JIM WALKER

I check this out for you and it will not work like this at all....you need to put a rapid fire on the RB which means to build a regular one meaning a RT tac version style and then take that macro and put it on RB...

I tried a trigger macro on a tac switch once, it was just too weird to use so dumped it ....

Boricua

Thanks bonefisher, I got some anti recoils going that are ok. they will do for now.
I tried a trigger macro on a tac switch once, it was just too weird to use so dumped it ....
Yeah its hard re-adjusting the muscle memory to use tac switch when u gotta shoot.