Jitter

Ace

How do the speeds work for the jitter/editor? If I have 5.00 speed does that mean it's 50 sps? Or do I cut that number in 1/2?

bonefisher

It all depends how it is built.. Lets say you build a rapid fire that the line is at 50ms to 100ms and default setting is on 1.00 in the speed multiplier.. 1.00 equals a 1000ms so take 1000ms and divide it by 100ms= 10sps.....if you take same example turn up the speed multiplier to 5.00 the equation would be 5000ms divided by 100ms = 50sps .... Hope that helps!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Here are the updated jitter for u marc anthony. I must appologise because looking through my other software i found that I set the origional spaz jitter up wrong from my other software format.

Here is the correct spaz jitter format converted to viking format. I accidentally added a whole extra 240 ms to the original spaz that's why it was so slow.

This corrected revised change should change your mind lol. Here is a untested jitter for the striker as well. Worked super fast in private match but not sure how it will hold up online. let me know what u think.

Attachments

• Spaz Jitter Ver2.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 24
  • untested jitter.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:
& its crazy cause someone made me a Spas Jitter yesterday lmao & you finally made me one & Add me on XBL: Dope Macro

Attachments

• spas 12.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 8

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea I feel stupid I assumed my old spaz was operational then when I looked at my software I noticed I copied it wrong. Sorry for jumping on ya guess I should check my work before I defend myself lol.