PS4 Berserker.

modded matt

Acidmods has a no ad policy. I have turned many requests away. I in acted the no ad policy when I took over coding and site management. Go look at the front page and you will see only one Ad space.... I will try to make some videos of killer instinct and such which is the type of game that the berserker really shines as it is heavy on combos.

Infact if someone has a good recording set up, they could make a video of my public killer instinct pack and post it.

I am working on making perfect swings for "the golf club" this is a good golf arcade game everyone should try, but I have been having issues finding the correct timing on the sticks.

Acidmods has a no ad policy. I have turned many requests away. I in acted the no ad policy when I took over coding and site management. Go look at the front page and you will see only one Ad space.... I will try to make some videos of killer instinct and such which is the type of game that the berserker really shines as it is heavy on combos.

Infact if someone has a good recording set up, they could make a video of my public killer instinct pack and post it.

I am working on making perfect swings for "the golf club" this is a good golf arcade game everyone should try, but I have been having issues finding the correct timing on the sticks.
That's the stuff that needs to be out there. We buy mods mostly for 1st person shooters, but we pay extra because it's versital and future proof. The berserker isn't just a plug in a sps rapid fire speed and go. People need to know the value of it and that in the long run its so much cheaper to buy Viking

odingalt

Staff member
I definitely need to log some hours buying games, making some useful gamepacks - don't need to be extensive, just a few moves per game - put 'em up on youtube. Until I've at least done that much (which is virtually free except the cost of the game) I can't say we've tried our best.

bonefisher

I definitely need to log some hours buying games, making some useful gamepacks - don't need to be extensive, just a few moves per game - put 'em up on youtube. Until I've at least done that much (which is virtually free except the cost of the game) I can't say we've tried our best.
I bought a Elgato HD 60 that should come in sometime this week to make some.

PaulaTheKoala

When/IF the PS4 Berserker comes out, I'll be getting it, but until then I've decided to take my own advice from a couple of posts back and buy a CronusMAX, going to use my 360 Macro with it on PS4.

EDIT:

I cancelled my order, after doing research I found out that ChronusMAX is outdated and their newer model is really a pirated version of Titan One.
(For anyone who is looking at the Titan One and the CronusMAX and doesn't believe me, I'll leave the source article below)

http://www.consoletuner.com/products/titan-one/copyright-authorship-and-ownership-notice/

Last edited:

bonefisher

You might want to look again on the sales because there fixing to get passed by very soon.... Until Viking gets fundings up and maybe in the future they will build a Berserker for the PS4 then it will be more simple for it to get started since the platform is laid out. Only thing that you could do is like Paula up above is doing and get a Xbox One Berserker paired up with a Titan One to get what you want for your PS4 or switch back to Xbox One because there is no other controllers out there like the Berserker.

DirtyyDann

so here is what i do and i believe everyone else should do aswell regardless of any excuses.. every so often even though i am a no body i post a status on my facebook saying "people look up viking360.com buy your gaming stuff and new controllers from there" every so often i do that. and if i was a good youtuber i would post videos and share them but i am not lol sorry but i try to get your name out there even to my friends on xbox360 and ps4 friends

some ideas to get the name out there..
whoever posts on the viking facebook page should post a little more randome stuff even if its just a "hello from the viking team, happy valentines" or "enjoy your evening people" and also go to like cod fan pages and put your name out (regardless if people may talk crap or that page dont like it. it is better that nothing and gets your name out there. to the haters and the lovers.) and who knows maybe the haters will rant about what you did and tell someone who could be interested.

i jsut thought of this as i was typing but tell some of the fans who liked your page a readers digest of your situation and ask them to share your page and help the team out make statuses have your friends and fans share your stuff more than once.

make flyers and post them around your neighborhoods about your website or go to gaming communitys and talk there and brag about your stuff. just somthing anything and everything works i am sure.
i will forever and always be checking up on your pages and forums, sharing your page, and i continue to use the macro i purchased in 2013 i love your work and and very thankful for all of you all's hard work for everything you do. and one day it will all pay off.

(who ever is reading this should go to facebook right now and just make a status about viking360 and the fan page.. if you want your ps4 berzerker soon help the team get their name out there.)

i wish everyone luck on every project going on.

Freyja

Staff member
Thank you for your feedback and obvious passion for this company. Suggestions like this are really helpful to us. As you guys know, we spend about $0 on advertising/marketing; we rely on word of mouth by you guys. If anyone else has ideas like this we are always happy to hear them. We're a little company amongst some big players out there so it can get really rough. Our fans and followers have kept us afloat.

From me, the front end manager, A, to everyone out there- THANKS! I love my job and you guys make it possible for me to look forward to coming to work and make shit/help people every day.

DirtyyDann

Thank you for your feedback and obvious passion for this company. Suggestions like this are really helpful to us. As you guys know, we spend about $0 on advertising/marketing; we rely on word of mouth by you guys. If anyone else has ideas like this we are always happy to hear them. We're a little company amongst some big players out there so it can get really rough. Our fans and followers have kept us afloat.

From me, the front end manager, A, to everyone out there- THANKS! I love my job and you guys make it possible for me to look forward to coming to work and make shit/help people every day.

oh yes most definitely! i just feel/ KNOW yall deserve more. my only advise for facebooking or tweety or what ever else yall are on lol is every now and then not oncee month time period but maybe once or twice a week let the fans know yall are still at hard work and add more random pictures maybe even pictures of the team (unless your team dont feel they want to do that lol) but still post more stuff more often. i know i will be there liking the stuff lol. and maybe one day yall will get soo much money flow that berzerker prices being dropped to 100$ wont hurt the company ; D lol just kidding. well once again thank you for your hard work i love my macro and look forward to being a future customer goodnight and keep at it dont give up : )

odingalt

Staff member

Unfortunately there are a lot of unscrupulous people (and always have been) selling widgets in the console industry. Has been this way for decades. The guy who originally invented the device knew aboslutely nothing about running an actual business, and he knew even less about the shady characters in this console industry. He got approached by several shady business owners in the console industry. Each new partner told him to hand over the rights to device and they'd make him a millionaire. Greed snuck in and he jumped right into bed with these guys.

To be fair, these partners did all the hard work of re-branding the device and promoting and advertising it. And without the marketing work done by his former partners, nobody would have ever found out about the GamePadProxy. I saw GPP when it came out and nobody had heard of it until it got re-branded and promoted. For all we know, he backed out of all deals after the device got popular out of greed. That doesn't excuse any device piracy but at this point there is no way to piece together the true story. (The FBI notice doesn't automatically equate to 100% guilt or innocence by either party, and for all we know the FBI logo isn't even real -- the article is very poorly written).

I don't feel bad for the guy. He should not have been so naive jumping into bed with these guys that told him they'd make him a millionaire overnight. Greed snuck in and influenced his decisions. One thing that surprises me is that he's not honest on his Titan One website about the limitations of the device. As a software engineer type of a guy, I would think he would respect his customers and make the limitations of the device known to perspective buyers.
Let this be a warning to anyone out there entering this market with a new invention - tread carefully and don't let greed drive you to rush into bad partnerships.

This is pretty typical of what we run into. "Fanboys" of other products or "haters" of the modded controller genre in general. We've tried sending out a half dozen review controllers, but only gotten one review to get posted. That particular video got 40,000 hits (and lots of nasty comments), but hasn't generated much if any traffic for our website.

Videos are free except my time. What kind of videos should I be making and publishing to youtube?

I happened upon Viking by chance when I was searching for a quality modded controller. When I searched google, the results came back with other companies which are not even in Viking's league (lesser quality). I did purchase a few from these companies and but was not satisfied. It was not until I searched and searched on YouTube that I came across a review video from some kid on the Viking Macro Controller. From the moment I saw it I was excited and hoped that it would live up to the review...it has and then some. In all of the review videos I have ever seen, people raved about Viking Controllers. It was from YouTube that I was able to locate your website and place my orders. I have purchased one for the Xbox 360, one for the PS3 and another for the PS4. I am very happy with all of them. I believe that the key search words must be updated so that your company comes to the top of the list when someone searches for a modded controller. Also, the same must be done on YouTube's site and Twitter...just to start.

I see on the website there is an ETA of September 2015 for a PS4 Berserker. Is that new or has it been there a while? I haven't heard they decided to do a berserker for ps4.

odingalt

Staff member
September is bearing down on us like a freight train. Sony release a fourth new revision to their PS4 circuit boards. However, Sony may have actually done me a favor this time in their circuit board revision, in terms of hacking it into a Berserker. Doing some prototyping...

Boricua

September is bearing down on us like a freight train. Sony release a fourth new revision to their PS4 circuit boards. However, Sony may have actually done me a favor this time in their circuit board revision, in terms of hacking it into a Berserker. Doing some prototyping...

i pray that everything goes well. i need a ps4 berserker in my life.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
PS4 Berserker is an active project. We have designed a modchip PCB and are waiting for prototype PCB's to arrive. I just got the tracking # from DHL yesterda. Now it's already September 7th so it seems unlikely I will move from prototyping to production in September. BUT, this is a serious project now and I have already picked out the first lucky beta tester and contacted him through facebook.

Snuffy

Wondering on how the release of the PS4 Berserker will happen. Will it just show up one day in stock available for purchase, or will there be some type of notification email to everybody?

Snuffy

Freyja

Staff member
We will make an announcement in the forums, as well as on our Facebook page. More than likely when we have a more set date we will send out a mass email to customers giving them a heads up on when the release will be. You guys haven't heard much about it from us because there's not much to say, not because we're trying to keep it a secret.