Merry Christmas Viking 2019!!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Want to say Merry Christmas to Oden and all the old crew. For a short duration of my life u were a positive outlet and the community was a huge source of fresh tapped potential. Some of the best modders that are still coding came out of your design. Thank you for the memories which are priceless to me and it's also fun to roam the vault of old threads and see what viking did all through its career in the gaming industry. Viking paved the way for everything we have today. Thank u!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Still have 1 360 macro that I kept brand new. Has about 35hrs of play on it. My all time favorite controller. I sold my last one and that controller went through two anologe replacements and 1 set of left number and right bumper tacs. I let it go for I believe 250 but I bet I could of easily of got 400$ I like to give out good deals to people who inbox me and need a setup but don't have a lot of money.

It's good to hear from u boricua!I hope your still gaming strong! It's nice to see people older than me still gaming it up. I still remember the controller u made for Odin! If your out there oden I have a controller for u!! It has a custom vikingdigital emblem with the rainbow leds, led joysticks hooked to a pro remapped with two different blade setups! Let me know if u want it. U have helped and given me so much I'd like to return the favor and say thank u friend for everything you've accomplished. U deserve it.