11/11/11

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' started by NYjetsNY1, Oct 28, 2011.

1. NYjetsNY1

NYjetsNY1 Active Member

Can't wait for Skyrim! Anyone have good ideas for macros? Possibly a macro to equip a certain item, etc.

2. MJ23KB24

MJ23KB24 ModdingBros Leader

Ive never played an oblivion are they really fun? Might try it out cause ive heard a lot of hype around it.

3. Mythrandor

Mythrandor Member

I will defanitly be working on some Skyrim macros... I have a couple of useful Oblivion macros up that I use every time I play

4. odingalt

odingalt Well-Known Member Staff Member

Myth! Glad you are still finding uses for that macro controller lol ;-)

5. Mythrandor

Mythrandor Member

freakin love it Odingalt.... I just had to figure out good macros for my RPGs cause no mater how fast you make an M14 or FAL shoot... when you have this bad of aim.... well.... I love me some Oblivion... and Skyrim will be next mwahahaha *evil laugh*

6. Ashton68

Ashton68 New Member

A good macro could be like if i press the tac button it qickly changes to a fire or healing spell uses it and then switches back to your weapon

7. pacinoallstars

pacinoallstars New Member

fast spell swapping and stuff like that would be great.

8. Krier023

Krier023 Useful Poster

oblivion is one of those games that a macro makes soo much easier.

9. NYjetsNY1

NYjetsNY1 Active Member

So true! !

10. Mythrandor

Mythrandor Member

Here are the ones I think will be needed from day one. I will probably use my Oblivion Macros and just tweak them a bit for Skyrim...

Run Forward - On a Tac (Run forward without having to push up on the stick)
    Sell one item at a time - On a Tac (used to raise mercentile if that is a skill in Skyim)
    Cast Training Spells - On a Tac (would have different spell or weapon in each hand and fire them back and forth)

11. NYjetsNY1

NYjetsNY1 Active Member

Please remember to post Skyrim macros to the library! That would be awesome!

12. PS3andCOD

PS3andCOD Contributor

Merchantile got lumped in with speachcraft. I don't know if you can raise it by selling stuff or not though...

13. Mythrandor

Mythrandor Member

Good to know thanks PS3

14. DoughBoy32

DoughBoy32 New Member

Soo excited about this game!!

15. PS3andCOD

PS3andCOD Contributor

Has anyone played a leaked copy yet? I don't have an xbox and the PC one has no crack yet... I'm pretty excited for this, probably actually moreso than MW3, this game is not a complete rehash.