A Better Sprint Jitter?

bonefisher

So far this has been the best one yet! You did great Moddurs! It still does a little weird thing when I get over weapons every now and then but when that happens I let go the left stick til I get the kill which it jumps back working! I used the KSG also and runs a little wild but having a dot on the TV screen helps a bunch! LOL! Looks like I'll get reported again alot! LOL! Thanks!

Moddurs

YEAH it'll still mess up sometimes, oddly enough, i can not conjure up why this occurs... i've tried everything i can think of and it'll do it, but rarely, but no doubt do i rage when it happens lol. i'll keep trying to figure it out! im glad you guys like it!

Mokuro

So far this has been the best one yet! You did great Moddurs! It still does a little weird thing when I get over weapons every now and then but when that happens I let go the left stick til I get the kill which it jumps back working! I used the KSG also and runs a little wild but having a dot on the TV screen helps a bunch! LOL! Looks like I'll get reported again alot! LOL! Thanks!

I second this statement. So far I've received 4 rage messages, lol.

Thanks Moddurs!

Moddurs

IVE DONE IT!! guys let me know any feedback!! here it is! revamped! only bad thing you move a lot! lol but hey, what has to done, has to be doneView attachment XYY Sprint jitter Infinity.vkm

for it to always work, (no matter connection i.e bad connection) it'll need to be turned down to atleast 1.55 i've found.

Last edited:

Moddurs

i use 10 or 11 lol switch back and fourth. is it not working for you all? i didn't know sensitivity mattered. makes sense though, haha

odingalt

Staff member
No hadn't tried yet but was curious to know just in case I had issues at my own sensitivity. I run like a 3 and even that's too sensitive. Don't know how somebody would run an 11 with the cheap thumbsticks that Microsoft provides. The dead zone is way too big and the thumbstick springs are clumsy.

If they don't fix it on the XBOX720 and improve the quality I'm going to be sad.

Moddurs

the glorious 720 i cannot wait for! (may 21st) and i bet you as a company cannot wait to make a new macro controller? for it! i'll be first to pre-order ! next gen macro! :) can't go wrong with the best!

and also i just tried it on 5 sensitivity and it'll still make you move pretty far so sensitivity shouldn't matter. none the less, keep working at making it even better.!

Mokuro

Just tried the Infinity macro, and wow, this thing is BEAST. I just went 31-16 + 31 tags in Kill Confirmed. I have my sensitivity set to 7.

Moddurs

Attachments

• XYY Sprint jitter!! slow run.vkm
    672 bytes · Views: 16
Last edited:

bonefisher

Still having the same issues as the first one! I really don't think we are going to get pass these problems when going over weapons it starts acting up!

Moddurs

hmmm. i dont know. i find this one doesn't act up as much.. atleast for me its not a problem.. when i see it happening i tap the trigger to make it still go full auto