a few questions about the controller

crackers

one i have in particular is what kind of paint is used to paint the silver barbed wire one macro. is it airbrushed? will it wear off with lots of use (i have very sweaty hands) and one more thing for mw3 and bf3 this cant be patched right? because its constantly update-able. i just want to know a few things before i pay almost 300$thanks

odingalt

Staff member
Greetings,

We contract out our painting to companies who use the "hydro graph" or "hydro paint" or "dipping" method. Unfortunately I do not have any videos or pictures of the machinery used, but this "do it yourselfer" video demonstrates the technology. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6W7NQWPQo We use three different contractors, but they all use very expensive professional grade dipping bath, as well as a clearcoating station. This process is miles above your traditional spray painting! With that said, I think the hydro painted controllers are going to be smoother than a stock controller. A spraypaint job, especially if using something like Rhino liner type spray paint (props to Fredrow for his rhino-lined custom controller from a few years back).

The macro controller should be capable of reproducing any glitch in the future. Now we can't guarantee (no mod shop can) that the software makers of MW3 don't get really smart and finally put out a game with zero bugs and zero glitches, but it's doubtful. What we can say with certainty is that if there are glitches that can be found in MW3 or BF3, then the Viking Macro will be able to perform them! No other controller lets users share macros through an on-line library. In fact very few modded controllers even come with PC software.

JIM WALKER

Listen to THE MAN crackers,Iv'e got the halo reach special (custom paint job ),over use would be an under-statement...sweaty hands or not,I just wipe clean with a damp cloth and it looks brand new again.BTW,you would be 'crackers' (lol ) not to buy the macro controller,it realy is the only and best controller out there.

ACTxOFxGOD

Crackers, your hands only get sweaty when you're playing against me! I should get my macro this Wednesday or Thursday so you better order yours soon or get a towel ready for them hands.

crackers

Crackers, your hands only get sweaty when you're playing against me! I should get my macro this Wednesday or Thursday so you better order yours soon or get a towel ready for them hands.
ill be getting mine Thursday or Wednesday as well. and ill look into who stole my black ops