A few ?

xXtRaSaUcE

I love my Odin's Raven and now want to upgrade to Macro. Can I still get the Legacy pricing? And can it be setup to use the B button for drop shot and another to crouch? TIA

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

xXtRaSaUcE said:
I love my Odin's Raven and now want to upgrade to Macro. Can I still get the Legacy pricing? And can it be setup to use the B button for drop shot and another to crouch? TIA
no there are no discount for legacy users....and yes you can dropshot B with the macro controller and have another button for crouching.

xXtRaSaUcE

I just tried ordering one and Viking no longer ships to PO Boxes or takes Pay Pal? Last time I emailed Einar and had no issues. Can someone have him pm me or provide an email?

NYjetsNY1

xXtRaSaUcE said:
I just tried ordering one and Viking no longer ships to PO Boxes or takes Pay Pal? Last time I emailed Einar and had no issues. Can someone have him pm me or provide an email?

PM:
odingalt

It may be a month before you get a response.

coolhand7896

Who receives the email notification when the order is placed? I have the same issue. I know I posted on the topic I created, but just saw where the guy here had the same issue. I deal with merchant credit card sales every day and this is all kind of strange to me. Maybe the addresses must match as protection for the seller??? The company I work for has several orders a day that we ship to non billing addresses. If I could contact whoever handles the sale when it is processed here, maybe a solution could be found. I'm sorry if this sounds negative, but it causes caution on my part to use an online store that has no way of contacting someone in customer service whether via telephone or email. I'm not suggesting how to run anyone's business, but many may refrain from making a purchase online when there is no way of contacting someone. I know it said to come to the forum, but having a direct link to the seller is important to me. I mean we are talking about a $200 or more purchase.

NYjetsNY1

coolhand7896 said:
Who receives the email notification when the order is placed? I have the same issue. I know I posted on the topic I created, but just saw where the guy here had the same issue. I deal with merchant credit card sales every day and this is all kind of strange to me. Maybe the addresses must match as protection for the seller??? The company I work for has several orders a day that we ship to non billing addresses. If I could contact whoever handles the sale when it is processed here, maybe a solution could be found. I'm sorry if this sounds negative, but it causes caution on my part to use an online store that has no way of contacting someone in customer service whether via telephone or email. I'm not suggesting how to run anyone's business, but many may refrain from making a purchase online when there is no way of contacting someone. I know it said to come to the forum, but having a direct link to the seller is important to me. I mean we are talking about a $200 or more purchase.

You will receive an e-mail when you buy the controller. It will have your user account. Then you can leave support tickets which is how you can contact for all issues, but please try the forums first.

Yes the addresses must match as protection for the seller.

coolhand7896

Thank you for the response. I am ready to go ahead and make this purchase, just a little unhappy of having to go buy a re-loadable card just to make this happen. I tried to add by physical address to the second line on the order screen with the po box and it wouldn't allow a po box at all. I guess I will just have to go and get the reloadable card. I will say this: this controller is completely awesome!! Problem is the site is a little hard to decipher. I have had to go to several different places to do my research on this amazing controller. I think with the right setup this controller would sell 10x the amount. But I appreciate all the help. Let me go get this card and get my new toy on the way!!

xXtRaSaUcE

NYjetsNY1 said:
xXtRaSaUcE said:

PM:
odingalt

What happened to this Company? Last year Einar was always around and helpful and now I can't even place an order? I hope this is no indication of the quality or support of the new Macro vs my old trusty Raven.

NYjetsNY1

xXtRaSaUcE said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
xXtRaSaUcE said:

PM:
odingalt

What happened to this Company? Last year Einar was always around and helpful and now I can't even place an order? I hope this is no indication of the quality or support of the new Macro vs my old trusty Raven.

Einar WAS always around. He is extremely busy now with doing a lot of new software updates + firmware updates etc. He was extremely active from October-December. Once January rolled around, he had to work on the software, etc. He'll be really active again once he gets that done. The reason PayPal is gone is here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1867
The reason no P.O. boxes is because UPS doesn't accept them. Once you can contact Einar, ask him to ship USPS. I'm sure he'll say yes. Just be patient. I tell him all the time he needs to come back and be more active again. He will soon.

odingalt

Staff member
Plus I've got all-amazing NYJets to help hold down the fort when I'm not around. My wife and I have been taking it easy. Plus I had a software contract for another modshop due 2/1/2011. Was focused wholly on satisfying the contract and making sure that shop was getting everything agreed upon in the contract. We took on the software contract back in the end of November because macro controller sales were so slow, we needed the extra money, what with the holidays!! :)

As far as shipping/billing address matches, I have a post somewhere in the forums on the issue, but the gist is we had over $6,000 in fraudulent credit card chargebacks last year. That's a lot of money! We're happy to report that in the 6 months we have required the billing and shipping addresses to match we've had ZERO chargebacks!

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
Plus I've got all-amazing NYJets to help hold down the fort when I'm not around. My wife and I have been taking it easy. Plus I had a software contract for another modshop due 2/1/2011. Was focused wholly on satisfying the contract and making sure that shop was getting everything agreed upon in the contract. We took on the software contract back in the end of November because macro controller sales were so slow, we needed the extra money, what with the holidays!! :)

As far as shipping/billing address matches, I have a post somewhere in the forums on the issue, but the gist is we had over $6,000 in fraudulent credit card chargebacks last year. That's a lot of money! We're happy to report that in the 6 months we have required the billing and shipping addresses to match we've had ZERO chargebacks!

:D

Good news though that there is zero-chargebacks!