about programming mode Ragnarok

cheyennefou

I have a legacy yesterday I don't know what I make for it , but my controllet turn on programming mode..
I don't no how to stop it .and actually first led is on because it is asigh to first controller and 3and 4th led stay on and i cant change rapidfire or special mode...
how work the programming mode, how turn it on , how to setup mode , how i stop programming mode
And finnaly the legacy controller it is only programmable by the mod switch.. Thank you

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ok I'm assuming your using a English translator script of some kind. Anyway to clear things up u own a Xbox 360 ragnarok controller. This is not a legacy controller. Legacy controllers are the thors hammer, Odin's Gavin & trys hand. Your actually posting in the wrong section.

I will try to help u out though I'm having a hard time trying to decode your broken English. If u want to cancelled out the modes your currently in hold the tactical switch on the back of the controller and press A button. To cancel out the other led hold tact plus directional pad down.

On to programming mode. I'm assuming your doing this from the controller so I'll play out a easy scenario of how it works. For rapid fire choose the class u want to change. U have 10 modes to pick from. (To change modes hold tact plus RT and count the blinks on the led.) Once your in the class u want to change hold down tact then hold down sync button then tap RT. Now your in programming mode. The first flashing led represents 10ths like 10sps 20 sps and so on. Tap RT to increase the sps tap LT to decrease sps. When you have found the speed u want just press the tact button and it will move on to seconds so 1 sps 2 sps and so fourth. Same deal just use the RT or LT to pick your sps then tap tact button to move on to thenths of a second so .10 sps, .20 sps. Pick your setting and tap tact one last time and it will save your sps to the mode u programmed it in. So say the first programming led flash u picked 1 led flash on player 3 led that's 10sps then you let the player 4 led flash 4 times, its now 14sps then on player 3 & 4 led flash u picked 7 flashes then exited programming mode u now have a rapid fire set @ 14.7 sps. I know its confusing that's why if u have the USB version the ragnarok software is much easier to use. If your going to program on the fly this is how u do it. However a mode is activated u will go tact plus sync button then tap the mode just how u activate the mode and it will go into programming mode. I Dont know of a easier way of describing it. I could do it on a video in 3/4 less time of describing it. Its really simple actually. Hope these helps your question out.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The non USB should be programmable. Like I said: Hold tact switch then tap sync button. From here just press the mod u want to program. Easy ex. Right trigger. Player 3 led will flash X amount of times 1-10. Zero is just a real quick flash. However many flashes will be in tenths. Ex. 1 flash 10 sps, 2 led flashes 20 sps. Set the speed u want by using the RT to increase sps and LT to decrease sps, then tap the tac switch on the back of the controller. The player 4 led will now flash. However many times it flashes is single sps. Ex one led flash 1 sps, 2 led flashes = 2 sps. Set the speed u want and tap tac switch. Now the player 3 & 4 led will flash X amount of times. Use the RT or LT to set the sps u want. 1 led flash = .1, 2 led flashes = .2sps. Tap tac switch and it will save your new speed in whatever mode u entered it in. (10 modes total on ragnarok) So say when u entered program mode u set the first player 3 led flash sequence to 2 flashes then player 4 led sequence to 4 flashes then player 3&4 led flash sequence to 8 flashes u will now have a rapid fire set @ 24.8 sps. Non USB is programmable u just have to follow my instructions I listed here. This also works with tac+ sync + LT or L's or Rs ect. Whatever mode u want to reprogram u just go tac + sync + whatever button it takes to turn the mode on. Some nodes can't be programmed like drop shot, jitter ect. U just have to play around with it and learn your controller. Hope u figure it out.

odingalt

Staff member
If you have the Ragnarok the programming instructions are here:

How do I adjust or make custom rapidfire speeds?

User can program speeds from 1.0-99.0 shots per second. First the "tens" digit is programmed, then "ones" digit, then "decimal" digit. Start out by scrolling to the rapidfire mode you want to program. For example if you want to program Rapidfire Mode #2, then go ahead and scroll to Mode #2 (refer to the basic rapidfire instructions to do this).

Next, we must put the controller into programming mode. Hold the mod switch + tap the sync button. Player 3 and Player 4 LED's will blink rapidly. The mod is now in programming mode, and is waiting for you to make a selection. The user must now press one of these buttons to initiate programming of that feature:
  • Fire Weapon (right trigger in default button layout) - Program Rapidfire speed
  • Melee (right thumbstick in default button layout) - Program Quick scope speed
  • Reload (button X in default button layout) - Program Fast Reload delay
  • Throw lethal (right bumper in default button layout) - Program Perfact Active Reloads delay
Of course, you want to press your Fire Weapon button to Program Rapidfire speeds.

Once the user has entered rapidfire speed programming, the mod will flash the "tens" digit on Player3 LED. Hold right trigger to increase tens digit, hold left trigger to decrease tens digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Press mod switch to move to next digit.

Mod will flash "ones" digit on Player 4 LED. Hold right trigger to increase ones digit, hold left trigger to decrease ones digit. A quick LED flash means digit is "0". Press mod switch to move to next digit.

Mod will flash "decimal" digit on Player 3/4 LED. Hold right trigger to increase decimal, hold left trigger to decrease decimal. A quick LED flash means decimal is set to 0. Press mod switch to save new speed. Player3/Player4 led flash to confirm saving of new speed.

I programmed a custom speed and now my rapidfire isn't working?

The most common mistake is dialing in a speed that is simply too high. If your rapidfire stops working, you've dialed in a speed that is above the "cap" set by the game developer. A good starting speed for Call of Duty games, for example, is 8.0 shots per second.