Advice on adjusting recorded macros

Loveless54321

Ok, I'm working on making a combo macro for a fighting game. I remember seeing a demo video on being able to record a button combination on your controller, then importing it to the software. I want to do this for sections of the combination to chain together for one big macro.

Is there an easy way to do this? I try to do this in real time by just exporting the macro into the controller, but I always have problems connecting the controller to the laptop when the xbox is on. So I have to turn the whole system off before I can make adjustments.

I would like to try just doing adjustments straight to the existing macro, but I can't get any macro recorded straight from the controller to show up on the timeline. Can someone please walk me through the process?

bonefisher

lets say your adding the macro recording feature to your LT3 button it will ask to assign another button...lets say RT3 now download that to controller.....ok when recording when your ready to make your moves...hit LT3 and start your moves.....when your finished with your moves.... hit LT3 again to stop recording! To check to see if you like everything....hit RT3 to see if you like it...it will go through everything that you recorded and if satisfied....if not start over going through it again! go upload to the computer! once you upload look at your RT3 and go in the editor(on the RT3 dial) and save it (hit floppy disc for save)..name it and then you can bring back up for adjustments!