Anti Recoil For Hand Guns with rapid fire

Ashley78

Has anyone tried to make a macro anti recoil for mw3 hand guns with rapidfire ??? ive tried but dont know if it is possible

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Has anyone tried to make a macro anti recoil for mw3 hand guns with rapidfire ??? ive tried but dont know if it is possible

Oh sorry Ashley I totally spaced it out. I will definitely try tonight, I just have been pretty busy so when I get home I just play a few games and go to bed totally spacing it out. I think I can make one so let me try to get one tonight. What guns did you want me to focus on?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Try that for the magnum if it has too much kick downwards then move the line a little bit up. I tried making one for the deagle however couldnt get it . Ill keep working on it.

Attachments

• FastestMW3RapidFire44anti-recoil.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 30

maximus

Works great on the MK14 unsuppressed as my sensitivity is on 7 and well on the handguns that I use . I cant play on 10 just yet but I'm working my way up to it... I'm going to modify it for my sensitivity and use it with the Desert Eagle.. As always thank you for sharing your macros!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Works great on the MK14 unsuppressed as my sensitivity is on 7 and well on the handguns that I use . I cant play on 10 just yet but I'm working my way up to it... I'm going to modify it for my sensitivity and use it with the Desert Eagle.. As always thank you for sharing your macros!

Anytime Im glad you found another use for it. I personally play on sensitivity 7 too its just had to switch it up for ashley.

fst2011

How do you people play on 7 or even 10...it makes me sick. Guess it must be cause I'm old compared to you guys. Anyhow, you mentioned it needs to be on 10....so I play on 3....(DONT LAUGH) what would I adjust in the timeline to make it work on 3?

Thanks

Brian

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
What you would do is click on the RS presses and make the downward movement more. If its already all the way down and it still doesnt work make more down presses.

ShiftwRx

I used to be right where you were brian at sensitivity 3 or 4 then just gradually moved up each day and stuck with it untill i could go up a little more. I was playing on 3 at the beginning of january and now i can play on 10 with every gun so just move it up one and stick with it and when you think you couldnt get better on that sensitivity move up some more, dont get me wrong i play on lower sensitivities once in a while

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I also used to play on a lower sensitivity however Im a heavy sniper (well quick scoper) and I had to move up because of it. Then I just kept moving up and up from there.

maximus

How do you people play on 7 or even 10...it makes me sick. Guess it must be cause I'm old compared to you guys. Anyhow, you mentioned it needs to be on 10....so I play on 3....(DONT LAUGH) what would I adjust in the timeline to make it work on 3?

Thanks

Brian

Your not old I'm 38 LOL... I use FPS Freaks without them no way could I play at that speed and be precise... I was playing at 4 before but have slowly made it up to 8 over the past few weeks of using them.

fst2011

Yeah...I guess I will try and bump it up slowly. Max...I'm 35 not that far behind you...I have alot of work to do. By the way....how does the FPS Freaks help? I dont get it?