Any 360 Macros for Sale?

TheEagerBeaver

helllo, I'm kind on board the late bandawagon of getting my hands on a Viking 360 controller. But hopefully there's a special someone who will be willing to part ways with theirs. (I HOPE.. Lol) anyways is anyone willing enough to sell their macro controller (xbox360) ? Because I'm interested. ={D

JIM WALKER

helllo, I'm kind on board the late bandawagon of getting my hands on a Viking 360 controller. But hopefully there's a special someone who will be willing to part ways with theirs. (I HOPE.. Lol) anyways is anyone willing enough to sell their macro controller (xbox360) ? Because I'm interested. ={D

Where are you, I have one but I am in the UK. Cost from the UK to USA is expensive so only if you are UK.

TheEagerBeaver

Bummer to hear. Unfortunately I would be happy to say I'm from the U.S but in this case *i derp.. Lol give me a quote on the controller. I'll Check the shipping rate. And I figure if it's between a logical/ reasonable amount a regular person would pay to ship. (Not crazy) ;~D

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I believe u have to have a ebay account with a 95% or better review rating and something like over 10 or more sales.

Just don't do anything here. Post it on eBay and pm him a link to your eBay listing and do it all far away from here lol. I'm fact I'll probably be selling my macro controller soon.

I have a brand new macro from about 5 years ago that I've only played 5 times on. All origional box and CD disk. That ought to be worth something lol.

Yoel

One question i was trying to buy the macro for the xbox one but why do they have it out of stock?

JIM WALKER

One question i was trying to buy the macro for the xbox one but why do they have it out of stock?

They have been flat out working on the ps4 berserker, perhaps that's why, suggest you pm Odin or start a ticket and ask them.

All my macro's have gone, didn't sell them, I gave them away to members on here, they just paid for postage.

TheEagerBeaver

They have been flat out working on the ps4 berserker, perhaps that's why, suggest you pm Odin or start a ticket and ask them.

All my macro's have gone, didn't sell them, I gave them away to members on here, they just paid for postage.
I enjoy my macro controller so so so so much since I first received it thank you @Jimwalker !!!