Anyone still play MW2?

Does anyone still play MW2? I know its a old game but its still a good game in my opinion. If so, please post your gamertag so we can play sometime. My GT is GeT m0dDeD KiD.

Don't post gamertag if you quickscope or do *** trickshots i hate that s*** lol.

Ok will add both you when im online next, as long as you don't call me british its all good lol, mostly all americans cant tell the difference between british accent and new zealand/australian.

odingalt

Staff member
Luck! lol I'd imagine over XBOX live I would fail the test, the mic quality is terrible lol. Maybe if I can hack the XBOX and do an IP trace then I could pretend how awesome of a linguist I am. :) I try to listen for accent and slang. I imagine I'd be quite ****ed off since I'm from the Northwest United States, if somebody accused me of being from Louisiana/New Orleans in the Southwest United States. When I'm in Washington, Idaho or Montana, I can most tell Californians and Oregonians a mile away.

I always thought Australians tend to sound more British depending on the parents, but if you listen for half a minute, they are definitely uniquely not British. And some Australians sound straight out of the bush. I equate this to American Redneck drawl :)

For me if you don't listen carefully a New Zealander might sound British at first impression, but it's important to listen to a few paragraphs before making a decision as you don't have the pompous accent that the Brits have.

Brits always sound British to me, I'm not saying Brits ARE pompous, but they just always sound pompous to an American. One too many ficitional American hollywood movies depict the British this way and brainwashed us into thinking all Brits are pompous. :)

I still get it wrong with New Zealand half the time!

Natedogr

Saw this thread I like to quickscope xD but I hate trickshots I use every gun in search it's the striker hit me up

Future Visionz

(no I'm not in. Future or Visionz lol)