Assign Fast Reload to X Button?

HawaiianHaole

First post and I want to say thanks for the amazing collection of macros in the library.

Can I assign most of the Fast Reload macros to the X button without affecting the "Use" function of the X button, like picking up weapons. I would anticipate the YY press would trigger a weapon switch, but then cancel itself out. I also see most say not to use the Law, can someone explain why?

NYjetsNY1

HawaiianHaole said:
First post and I want to say thanks for the amazing collection of macros in the library.

Can I assign most of the Fast Reload macros to the X button without affecting the "Use" function of the X button, like picking up weapons. I would anticipate the YY press would trigger a weapon switch, but then cancel itself out. I also see most say not to use the Law, can someone explain why?

You can also toggle the X button on your tac switch. The law causes slow Y presses, or so I've heard. Therefore the reloading isn't that fast.

Also, due to an xbox live patch for black ops, some of the fast reloads do not work. The "updated" versions should work fine. If there ever is a non-working fast reload, you let me know and I will fix it within a few minutes. The MW2 ones should all work.

HawaiianHaole

I had good success using the AUG reload while replacing the X button, and didn't have any issues with picking up other weapons. I plan to try the MP5K tonight. The only thing I ran into is after a death, if I hit X to skip the killcam, it quickly showed the teams/score and then selected my user information (where you see an enlarged emblem). However, this didn't happen all after every death. Perhaps it was something I did and not an issue with the YY press at the end of the macro. I will see if I can isolate when this occurs later this evening.

NYjetsNY1

HawaiianHaole said:
I had good success using the AUG reload while replacing the X button, and didn't have any issues with picking up other weapons. I plan to try the MP5K tonight. The only thing I ran into is after a death, if I hit X to skip the killcam, it quickly showed the teams/score and then selected my user information (where you see an enlarged emblem). However, this didn't happen all after every death. Perhaps it was something I did and not an issue with the YY press at the end of the macro. I will see if I can isolate when this occurs later this evening.

Odd, see if this keeps happening and which exact macro were you using?

Sometimes when you die, sub-consciously you'll hit the select button to see the score and the YY will take you to the enlarged emblem. I have done that before.

HawaiianHaole

NYjetsNY1 said:
HawaiianHaole said:

Sometimes when you die, sub-consciously you'll hit the select button to see the score and the YY will take you to the enlarged emblem. I have done that before.

This was just a case of user error. You were right, after a death I was hitting Select to see the score and this is when I ran into the issue. No issues with any of the reload macros I have been using.

NYjetsNY1

HawaiianHaole said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
HawaiianHaole said:

This was just a case of user error. You were right, after a death I was hitting Select to see the score and this is when I ran into the issue. No issues with any of the reload macros I have been using.

Glad to have helped!