Auto Aim + Rapid Fire

That360Guy

I was looking for an Auto-Aim & Rapid Fire to be assigned to the RT. I tried editing a few and I just cant seem to get it right. Please Help!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I can do it I actually think I made one in a previous forum let me see if I can dig it up for you.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Cant find it but ill make it for you right now. So you want when you press down the RT to have the gun aim and shoot with Rapid Fire?

odingalt

Staff member
If you need auto aim (as in zombie mode???) then the macro would need to "pulse" the left trigger, pulsing/rapidfiring the left trigger is what locks onto the zombie's head.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
If you need auto aim (as in zombie mode???) then the macro would need to "pulse" the left trigger, pulsing/rapidfiring the left trigger is what locks onto the zombie's head.

If that was what he needed then there is one on the library already but I dont believe thats what he meant.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You would assign it to RT only and when you click RT it should aim and start shooting. Jets will get you all figured out if I cant figure it out.

NYjetsNY1

Let me know if it doesn't work, as it is untested.

The speed might be slow. To adjust, press the top right gear while editing the macro. Change 2.37 to something higher. 2.37 speed on this macro is about 8.7-8.9 SPS. As I heard last, MW3 can do much faster. Do the math, or just keep testing new speeds to get a good MW3. Or maybe MK23 can test / adjust the macro to make the speed faster. Enjoy at any rate!

Attachments

• MW3 Humanized Rapid-Fire + LT HOLD.vkm
    896 bytes · Views: 53

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Let me know if it doesn't work, as it is untested.

The speed might be slow. To adjust, press the top right gear while editing the macro. Change 2.37 to something higher. 2.37 speed on this macro is about 8.7-8.9 SPS. As I heard last, MW3 can do much faster. Do the math, or just keep testing new speeds to get a good MW3. Or maybe MK23 can test / adjust the macro to make the speed faster. Enjoy at any rate!

MK23? Just messing with you Jets but I might take a look at it in a little bit im having some fun playing dungeon defenders (XBLA) very fun game by the way but after Ill try taking the macro fast.