Auto Spotter + Torque Bow - any one has these working?

GOW3007

Found out that auto spotter works great but Torque Bow doesn't work with it at all :(

any one resolve this?

odingalt

Staff member
What is the Torque Bow and how does it work? At this moment (and this could change) the auto-spot for GOW3 is set up to constantly press the left thumbstick for you. However I'm wondering if this needs to be changed where it will only press the left thumbstick for you if you are aiming?

I guess what I am asking is does constantly pressing the left thumbstick interfere with the Torque Bow (I'm not a GOW player so forgive my ignorance)

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I think it has to do with the fact that when you are aiming the torque bow, it charges up the shot and eventually will shoot on its own without having to press RT. Odin, it's like a bow and arrow and is one shot then reload, but when you aimt with it, this like dotted line thing pops up to show where you are aiming but eventually the torque bow will shoot on it's own unless you let go of LT. You can still press RT to shoot when you line your shot up but it eventually will let go of the arrow because otherwise itd blow up and kill urself if the weapon was real. Exactly why perfect reload doesn't work with it because the arrow just shoots into the ground when you press RT.

I never spot people in the game anyway so i couldnt tell you why it isnt working but I bet that contributes to the issue.