Auto Sprint wont work!

pepsi

I have 1.5 Universal call of duty Driver.
I hold on R2 + Mod button than click on L3 and the light turns on but no sprinting when I move left controller.
I also have an issue where to turn off rapid fire I have to use the mod button + down button cus pressing the mod button and R1 again does not turn it off.
Same with the sniper breath, can only be turned off with the mod button + x.

Is my controller faulty or can this be fixed somehow?
BTW my thumbs killing me so i really need auto sprint.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
With the auto sprint u have to tap the aim button while holding forward for it to work. It dosent just auto sprint whenever your holding forward. Your just substituting the aim button for the L3. To turn the mods off like rapidfire u have to use the mod canclers like tac+down or tac + X. It wont turn it off just by clicking the same mod u used to turn it on. thats goes for every mod u assign. Mainley because of all the sub classes that are in each mod. Its designed to run multiple mods and shut them down with the mod canclers such as tac + X or tac + directional down on the D pad.

odingalt

Staff member
Flick your scope button.

"What is Auto Sprint? The Auto Sprint mod is designed for Call of Duty games. Are you tired of constantly mashing the left thumbstick to make your soldier sprint? Now you don't have to!

To enable auto spring, hold down the mod switch and hold the throw lethal button, then tap your sprint button. Player 3 LED will twinkle and then stay lit to let you know that this special feature has been activated.

When Auto Sprint is enabled, all you have to do to make your soldier sprint is flick your scope button. Now you'll never have to press your left thumbstick again."

odingalt

Staff member
I also have an issue where to turn off rapid fire I have to use the mod button + down button cus pressing the mod button and R1 again does not turn it off.

That's normal.

Same with the sniper breath, can only be turned off with the mod button + x.

You're drunk. You can turn it off the same way you turned it on. However, if the LED3 light stays lit, it means you have a different special mod turned on. Did you know you can turn on like all of the special mods at the same time? The LED3 will light if any one of the special mods is enabled. So if you turn on auto sprint and turn on sniper breath, then turn sniper breath off, the LED3 will still stay lit because auto sprint is still lit. mod + x turns off ALL special mods. This lets you pick-and-choose the special mods you want on, just remember the LED3 on means that at least one special mod is activated.

Whereas on rapidfires you can only have one rapidfire turned on at a time (choose between rapidfire, dual trigger rapidfire, akimbo, burst firing, or jitter).

Is my controller faulty or can this be fixed somehow?

No, it's not faulty. You need to learn how to use it.