Automatic Drop Shot Mod?

TheInfamousBM

Hey guys ive been looking around for the best modded controller on the market. For what i have seen this is on of the if not the most customizable. I was wondering if it would be possible to do an automatic dropshot that could be turned off and on fairly easily. Since i play on tactical this would be were i shoot and the mod would hit R3 (Crouch) for me. If this is possible please tell me how. If it isn't i would also like to know why not. I haven't seen this anywhere else on the internet. From Silent Modz there is a button that they put into the back of your controller but, this would be for someone who plays on default and you still are pressing a button so this would not be the answer to my problems. Since this is a modding forum there has got to be someone who can help me out.
Please Help
-TheInfamousBM..............POOP!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

TheInfamousBM said:
Hey guys ive been looking around for the best modded controller on the market. For what i have seen this is on of the if not the most customizable. I was wondering if it would be possible to do an automatic dropshot that could be turned off and on fairly easily. Since i play on tactical this would be were i shoot and the mod would hit R3 (Crouch) for me. If this is possible please tell me how. If it isn't i would also like to know why not. I haven't seen this anywhere else on the internet. From Silent Modz there is a button that they put into the back of your controller but, this would be for someone who plays on default and you still are pressing a button so this would not be the answer to my problems. Since this is a modding forum there has got to be someone who can help me out.
Please Help
-TheInfamousBM..............POOP!
I'm not sure if this is or isn't do-able you should pm odingalt..fredrow...or Ben. And see what they say....I could see this working in theory. But in practice I'm not sure

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It's possible in non-tactical, but not tactical. The current viking chip can't hit R3. the one comming out in the fall however, is supposed to be able to. We don't know too much about it at this time, but that seems to be more or less comfirmed.

TheInfamousBM

PS3andCOD said:
It's possible in non-tactical, but not tactical. The current viking chip can't hit R3.
Ok so now i know that this would not work with the current viking chip but, why would the it not support all of the buttons on the controller?
PS3andCOD said:
the one comming out in the fall however, is supposed to be able to. We don't know too much about it at this time, but that seems to be more or less comfirmed.
So this is something that definitely would be cool. Do u know what other upgrades this new controller might have? Personally i would like to see more options to customize the ascetics of your (paint jobs, etc.)

Th3_F4ll3n

The people who sold the chip to odin (viking designer) had all the buttons listed as input/output, but the A and Right Stick were only one of them (cant remeber which). Basically, it would work, but people are either incompedent or liars.

Also, you can order a custom viking from Fredrow (from East Seattle Electronics) or send your current mod in for a resonable price for such a sick job. And I believe the new controller will have a better ability to play nonfps games, like boxing and racing. Basically, its getting a high speed button mashing upgrade. I think there will be more buttons hooked up too, like the d-pad, start, and select (not sure). Maybe even the sticks, but last i checked there is some debate on whether thats possible or not.

Remember, lots of people can paint a controller, only viking can make it :D

TheInfamousBM

Sweet, i looked at his site but my only question is how much for the top of the line one? i mean best controller with paint job and everything.

mavic

sooooo is there a way odin can code an auto dropshot mode to function using the X button for defalt mode? honestly this would be a sick mode for us rushers in MW2. like when the trigger first starts giving signal to fire (its analog right) it starts depressing X. I would LOVE to see this done.

TheInfamousBM

mavic said:
sooooo is there a way odin can code an auto dropshot mode to function using the X button for defalt mode? honestly this would be a sick mode for us rushers in MW2. like when the trigger first starts giving signal to fire (its analog right) it starts depressing X. I would LOVE to see this done.
Yes we have established that. What we wanted is to find the way to do it in tactical (the real way to play). From Fredrow (from East Seattle Electronics) there is a controller he can make that would include R3 in the chip. Any other options will always be greatly appreciated.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
A "top of the line" controller with a paint job is low to high $200's depending on exactly what the paintjob was. You buy them from Fredrow at east seattle electronics. Link is at top of viking home page, custom shells.

TheInfamousBM

PS3andCOD said:
A "top of the line" controller with a paint job is low to high $200's depending on exactly what the paintjob was.
K sounds like what i want but, what's the difference between the viking360 top of the line controller and his top of the line conroller. Besides the paint job that is.....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
He is a viking dealer, it's the same. Exactly the same. Except that the viking tac switches are on the bottom of the controller, and he will do them above the start and back buttons or on the bottom, your choice.