Bad Boy Berserker on PC!

bonefisher

If everyone didn't know yet xbox release a driver for your controller for the pc. Very simple install don't need anything but your usb cord and contoller. I had to bump up in game settings but oh what a difference your game will be.....Enjoy!

bonefisher

If you have gpu"s like mine you"ll prefer on the pc! Playing BF4 on ultra settings at 144 FPS....what a difference!

odingalt

Staff member
You'll go to that page above, download the driver, and install it. Nothing magic happens yet though. Plug in your controller after the driver install is done. Then (if you are Windows 7 for example) open up your start menu and type "USB Game" you should see a link for "Set up USB game controllers". Run that. You should see your XBOX One on the list now.

Drastic

Odingalt I'm havng trouble downloading the Berserker Windows app for windows 8. it opens a winzip file... then I honestly do not know what to do from there... so many applications....

JIM WALKER

Odingalt I'm havng trouble downloading the Berserker Windows app for windows 8. it opens a winzip file... then I honestly do not know what to do from there... so many applications....

you should be able to click on "extract", (create a new file on the desktop and name it whatever you want), extract to that file, return to desktop, open the new file and presto ...

Drastic

thanks guys figured it out been a long time since ive used winzip, lol early Viking Thor Hammer days....

Drastic

Awesome, now all you need is a berserker ....
yes indeed I do, I know its silly but I'm still stuck between the paddles or no paddles... seems from pictures I've seen the paddles become apart of the controller... then again I didn't mind not having those paddles on the macro controller even when there were 4 tacs underneath. which sorry if you guys already answered, I don't know why, there's only 2 underneath now.. forgive my ignorance though I do not own the Berserker yet! thanks everyone for your help this is why I love the Viking Community

Drastic

LOL! Next thing he'll want you to come over to play the game for him.....LOL!

P.S. Just messin with you Drastic!
lol just thinking out loud... I want a blue tiger shell so bad !! Anyway I'll be building a PC sometime in the future so I'm happy the Xbox one controller works with the PC, I can't imagine the possibilities with PC gaming with the Berserker!!