Basic PS3 modded controller

Kurdistan

I have looked everywhere, but can not find the mods on the basic modded controller. Can someone tell me ? Or redirect me ? My modded controller from Rapidmodz is broken, and I want to give Viking360 a try. Also, how many modded controllers do you have ? Are the different mods ?

Thanks.

Kurdistan

I have checked, thanks. Also, is it possible to ship it as a $10 item ? The customs in Norway will charge me to death unless that is possible. Hopefully an admin can answer.

Kurdistan

Are there no mods or someone that knows this around here ? I was trying to buy your product, but this absence turned me off.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Are there no mods or someone that knows this around here ? I was trying to buy your product, but this absence turned me off.
This is your own fault.

Bonefisher told you where to look. Go to viking360.com look at the glossary or go to download under PS3 ragnarok and it will show u a list of all the mods.

Look under customer service at the bottom of the main website then look at shipping. When you place your order it will adjust the price of the product depending on where u live and the route of shipping u wish to inquire.

There's no way viking can mark down your order under 10$ so u don't have to pay customs! Its a business, Viking is not going to risk getting audited to help your wallet out. Im sure every transaction is well documented especially international orders.

There are also plenty of YouTube tutorials that are listed in the main site where u would purchase the controller your looking at. They show every detail about the operations of the controller and how they are used.

U were told where to look so do your job & research the product u are wishing to consume. The main website tells every mod for the PS3 controllers & everything u need to know about international orders.

Your failure to follow simple instructions is your own absence! What more do u want? U were helped out but yet u justify lack of support as to why u wont be buying? The community in viking forums are consumers just the same as u. We are not affiliated with viking in any way besides for our love of mods. U should feel lucky enough that people in here take their time of day to direct in the right path!

Word of advice, do your research as a consumer for the product u wish to buy and dont pass blame or justification for your own ignorance. I'm sure everyone in here does not want to hear your two cents especially after u were directed where to go! Have a good rest of your day.

Last edited: