Basic Rag

la3143

Are there any updates for the basic ragnarok? Or only the USB version. Reading about a lot of modes I'd like to try out. Should I just sell the one I have and buy a USB?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah USB only I think you may be able to send it back to them to upgrade but dont quote me on that one.

hgirona

i have both type is nice to have them. the usb you have to plug it up to the program to CHANGE THE SETTINGS. AS YOU KNOW THE REGULAR RAG YOU CAN GO TO PRIVATE MATCH AN SET YOUR SPEEDS AS YOU LIKE AN DONT WAIT LONG TO GET TO YOUR SETTING. SO I WOULD KEEP YOUR REGULAR RAG AND GET A USB ONE FOR THE OTHER COOL FEATURES. THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICES ON THE MARKET THAT'S A PROMISE.

odingalt

Staff member
Regular PS3 Ragnarok lets you program "on the fly" without connecting to the PC.

The USB PS3 Ragnarok doesn't have this feature. (It boils down to we ran out of room in the modchip's memory, so we couldn't fit both on-the-fly programming and USB programming into the same chip). It's also the reason why the USB PS3 Ragnarok has a few more features.

You could submit a ticket and ask the staff if you can send your regular unit in for a USB upgrade, I think they could do it cheaper than buying a new unit. Unless your controller is already worn out then it might be worth buying a new one but if you ask the staff for a repeat customer discount they can look up your old order and get you a repeate discount.