Batteries and programming mode?

My controller won't go into programming mode anymore. When I try to program it the controller acts as if it is on even if the controller isn't turned on "all macros and Leds are on." The previous night the original batteries went dead and I put my play and charge in place of them. That is my only guess as to why controller isn't working anymore.

bonefisher

My controller won't go into programming mode anymore. When I try to program it the controller acts as if it is on even if the controller isn't turned on "all macros and Leds are on." The previous night the original batteries went dead and I put my play and charge in place of them. That is my only guess as to why controller isn't working anymore.
I forgot what a did honestly when this happened to me! Try steps again when you pull batteries out then back in! if the all the lights are on like it is programmed.... shut off through holding your button down then turn back on! some how mine came out of this and started back up!

I tried AA's/charge kit I've tried it all. Going to send second one back today. Going to just wait for a diagnosis. Hate my luck and my life sometimes.

odingalt

Staff member
Would like to see this one personally at the shop, what you are describing is bizarre (not sure what would be the cause).