battle field bad company 2

IrishStyle

cbomb101 said:
its out in 37 days im sure the viking 360 maker can get ready to make 1 for it in that time.

Not really because he needs a game to test the preset on. But they are very fast at getting presets out for games. By the end of the day MW2 was released there were already presets for it.

theblur1

alot of times they will use the demo to see if there are any glitches that they still need to fix.
they may or may not catch on about the rapid fire. even if they do viking can still make a new code

obo

for now i would use the custom speed mode under the all in one driver.
then when the game is released, odin will proboblly make a driver for it

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

theblur1 said:
^okay thats great..

instead of just telling us, why not let us know what he said/what ideas he has...
Uhhhh well he hasn't replyed but he is probably busy.so if you play the demo just put the all in one driver in and set mode 8 to 16sps :D

PS3andCOD

Contributor
There's a demo out now> Try out some speeds, and you can get an idea what should be included in a game specific driver. (not making any promises, Odingalt is the one to talk to)

theblur1

I tried a few user-programmable speeds with the pistol but i really couldnt find one that made it super effective. (I also didn't experiment that much lol) And most of the weapons are automatic so it didnt work with that. I still need to try using the smei-auto sniper