Battlefield 2

JeremyC95

Get can anyone make an autospotter for bfbc2 it's just rapid fire for select button

And does anyone know a good rapid fire for pistols on battlefield 2?

NYjetsNY1

JeremyC95 said:
Get can anyone make an autospiiter for bfbc2 it's just rapid fire for select button

And does anyone know a good rapid fire for pistols on battlefield 2?

I don't understand autospiiter ... what is that? I'll make it next weekend and I'll see if I can make a good rapid-fire... have they added private matches?

WetterThanWater

He means Auto-Spotter. When you hit select and you're looking at an enemy it'll make a orange triangle arrow thing appear above his head, it shows that arrow for the whole team, it's like a UAV but on one person only. You also get points if he is killed by your team while it's still showing, and you get even more points from him dying if your squad kills him. You just have to make a macro that hits the Select button every 1-2 seconds, and then put it on the left trigger, so it aims in, and auto spots for you. Theres also a sniper perk that does it.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=847

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
He means Auto-Spotter. When you hit select and you're looking at an enemy it'll make a orange triangle arrow thing appear above his head, it shows that arrow for the whole team, it's like a UAV but on one person only. You also get points if he is killed by your team while it's still showing, and you get even more points from him dying if your squad kills him. You just have to make a macro that hits the Select button every 1-2 seconds, and then put it on the left trigger, so it aims in, and auto spots for you. Theres also a sniper perk that does it.

http://vikingforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=847

Making a beta macro now of this.

Mapludy

The autospotter macro seems to work just fine, although, I may tweak the repetition rate down the road.

Thanks for the macro.