Battlefield 3

Krier023

Useful Poster
Open beta just released to anyone that wants to download it. Its a little glitchy, and the servers are absolute s h i t. I have only been able to play for 5 minutes at a time without gettting kicked from the server. but besides that its a pretty good game so far. Also, there are several single shot weapons for the game like the ak74 (its either the U, or the M not sure). I dont have my macro anymore, but just thought Id give you guys a heads up.

Remmnever

I played it for a few hours today. It was decent. Servers were fine until later in the afternoon but once I got in a game it kept me in until I left. Haven't decided if I want to buy it or not yet.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
This is just the beta, that is why there is a beta so that the makers can fix whatever is wrong. By the time this game is released it will be flawless!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ya if games were smart (cod specifically) they would have betas developers take nots BETA=GOOD lol it is a fun game though after playing the beta for a few hours

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I havn't plated it yet, but my brother was teh other day, and I didn't like the looks of the map... Seemed very wide open. I was expecting more like BFBC2, with lots of buildings you can go in and stuff. It looked like just an open field from what he was playing.

Krier023

Useful Poster
let me know if any of the mods work for the beta that will be interesting to see what we can come up with.
if you would like you can download it from the marketplace. It is free, and its an open beta so anyone can play, you dont need a code or anything.

jojoenglish85

No, i meant if anyone has had any success with using or making beta rapid fires and any other cools things for beta out right now.

Superamino

WUT UP!!!!!!! BF3 Beta is Awesome! I got the early invite and have been tearing it up. Already at rank 40. Double and triple kills all day! Just went 54k-20d. I have put all COD games on the shelve until MW3. Have already pre-ordered BF3. Ready for Combat. If your a true shooter fan, you should buy this game. If not, your missing out. Peace out.

Superamino

This is just a sample. You have to play the whole map Dude! There are eight M-COMM stations to destroy. Try playing the whole map before you make a quick judgement.

jmwisc

There are a lot of single shot weapons in battlefield. Most (or all, idk i havent played a alot) of the automatic ones you can change to single shot and/or burst fire. I haven't tried making any mods for them but i used the bfbc2 autospotter and the game makes an annoying noise if you press the spot button to many times. just thought i would actually post something on the actual subject.
p.s. I dont plan on getting battlefield because if the beta is this bad i dont think theyre going to be able to fix all (over 60 that i've seen so far) bugs in the game.

JLIT

Well BF3 is out. Haven't even bothered to try and create macro's seeing as I'm sure they will be putting out updates very soon (and did just recently). Anybody even bothered to try any?

jameswoo

Thanks for the tip, the bfbc2 autospotter macro works well :)

There are a lot of single shot weapons in battlefield. Most (or all, idk i havent played a alot) of the automatic ones you can change to single shot and/or burst fire. I haven't tried making any mods for them but i used the bfbc2 autospotter and the game makes an annoying noise if you press the spot button to many times. just thought i would actually post something on the actual subject.
p.s. I dont plan on getting battlefield because if the beta is this bad i dont think theyre going to be able to fix all (over 60 that i've seen so far) bugs in the game.