Battlefield Bad company 2 mod?

Ben

Viking360 are releasing a User GUI, which allow's you, the user, to have full control over what mode's & speed you would like, so this *should* make it able for you to make a mode for Battlefield :)

Intruudir

I realize the Battlefied 2 just came out yesterday but I was wondering if anything has been said about when they will be coming out with a link.

theblur1

the GUI is due mid-march.
as for BF:BC2 mods; they wont be out for awhile as testing and coding is needed

obo

Hey, how is bf bc 2? I havnt boughtbit, and the demo was laggy and all. Hows the actual game?

IrishStyle

obo said:
Hey, how is bf bc 2? I havnt boughtbit, and the demo was laggy and all. Hows the actual game?

That's what I want to know too. Was thinking of picking up this game but I am scarred after Operation Flashpoint. That's what I get for straying away from COD series lol.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

IrishStyle said:
obo said:

That's what I want to know too. Was thinking of picking up this game but I am scarred after Operation Flashpoint. That's what I get for straying away from COD series lol.
ok ok ok first off its NOTHING like operation flashpoint its actually more like COD but WAYYYYY better and no it isnt laggy at all....when bfbc 1 was laggy about a week later they patched the lag :D ......I NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY BFBC2 WITH :D :D :D :D

OHxSOOOxJAZZY

It's way better then CoD.
and to people wondering, AN-95 with COD 5 driver is godly. MW2 driver is too fast and it wont shoot continuously like the cod5 driver does

DeeZel

PS3andCOD said:
Are you saying it's better than COD? I have the demo, but it won't work for some reason...

The BfBC2 demo was a time limited multiplayer demo, it stopped before the game was released.

As for using rapid fire, works on some guns but you need a quick off/on switch for when you get one of the vehicles

DeeZel

One of the "specializations" you can have is faster reloading, perhaps this could be glitched as well like the faster reloading in mw2?