Berserker Record Feature? (SOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGThread

I am just finding out from reading older posts that a recording feature is still not out for the Xbox One Berserker, is this the case or am I missing something? I really hope this is a feature as it was the main reason of my purchase.

odingalt

Staff member
We are beta testing as of Friday (2 days ago). There are some bugs to work out on the web API still, but we are extremely close. We have penciled in a date of 11/28/2014. I will need some beta testers this week. Bonefisher I am looking at you... name your price buddy!

We will definitely be releasing a new windows app as well as a new macos app at the same time.

DGThread

I tried to make a long macro last night to perform certain actions in Destiny. Its tough to make long ones with just using that timeline being that I would have to upload the save, go into the game and then try it, all just to see if I guessed the right distances my character would walk to how long I set the controller to perform certain actions. A record feature would make life much more simple.

Edit: I don't think people really understand what these controllers can really do, IE: play games for you, farm and glitch! Rapid fire is nice but yeh....

Also a feature to where you could edit recorded playbacks would be tight!

Last edited:

bonefisher

We are beta testing as of Friday (2 days ago). There are some bugs to work out on the web API still, but we are extremely close. We have penciled in a date of 11/28/2014. I will need some beta testers this week. Bonefisher I am looking at you... name your price buddy!

We will definitely be releasing a new windows app as well as a new macos app at the same time.
I can try that out rite now on this halo game....

odingalt

Staff member
Preview of the new windows app (and macos app) attached. The app automatically grabs a list of runepacks from your private account. To load one, just click on it. Prefer to work off-line? This app allows "drag and drop". For example, connect your controller, launch the app, then drag-and-drop any runepack or firmware update file into the app to load it into your controller.

Attachments

• berserker-recording-preview.jpg
    berserker-recording-preview.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 25

odingalt

Staff member
[Windows and MacOS on this release only. The Android version we will try to tackle after the 1st of the year.]

odingalt

Staff member
It's like reeallly beta right now with some hardcoded stuff, I don't know much luck you'll have, but I'll PM you the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.