Beserker Instructions

Mr. Q

I lost my instructions that came with the controller... Does anyone have a picture of theirs? I cant remember how to update my controller, and I just got my forge login.. So I am a bit lost

Freyja

Staff member
The guide is old. Most of it stands the same, but if you have questions let us know.
Here is the text that is on the sheet that comes with the Berserkers.

Go to the Forge, download the manual, and view video tutorials here:

http://www.viking360.com/modded-xbox-one-controllers/black-xbox-one-berserker-modded-controller.html

FAQ's & Tips:

Q: What is my username and password for the Forge?

A: If you do not receive a username and password with your controller (earlier sent controllers will not) please write us a ticket with your order number, or make sure the name that you write in the ticket matches the name on the order. From there we will generate your name and temporary password. There is no time expiration for the password, but we suggest changing it to something you will remember so you can log into the Forge from any computer.

*Please remember that the username and passwords are case sensitive and do not always work if copied and pasted into the fields

Q: Do you have runes for ________ game?

A: If you are not already a member of our forums, we highly recommend it. There is a rune trading post, just like the old Macro library, that can be found on the front page of the forums under “XBOX ONE Berserker Rune Trading Post” If you do not see a thread already open for the game you wish to have a rune for, open one. If you do not see the rune you are looking for in the open thread for a game, ask and someone will likely have one or help you make your own.

To place the controller into programming mode:

1. Hold down both the left and right bumpers and then press the Xbox center button.

2.You should see 1 purple LED in the top left corner of the indicator OR all four LED's come on as purple.

IT IS NOW IN PROGRAMMING MODE

When the controller is in programming mode, you can hook it up to your computer using the USB cables provided with your controller; the LED's should remain all purple, but flash on and off as if in a circular motion.

*If you computer is not in proximity to your Xbox to keep it sync'd, you will need to use both cables for programming. Follow the above steps, and once in programming mode plug one of the cables into the aftermarket USB port (LED's will flash) and then plug the second USB cable into the top Microsoft port. Be careful not to hit any other buttons when plugging them in. This will keep your controller awake for programming.