best macros for halo reach

barber1

none of those macros are going to make a better player of you there is no way to cheat in halo reach you either have it or you don't.

Ben

That can be debated. I'm sure if you used these macro's it would improve you as a player.

The controller may not be as effective on Halo as it is on other games such as COD. However it's all about how you use it..

NYjetsNY1

barber1 said:
none of those macros are going to make a better player of you there is no way to cheat in halo reach you either have it or you don't.

Not true at all. Very debatable as Ben said. I improve as a player by using macros.

Ben said:
That can be debated. I'm sure if you used these macro's it would improve you as a player.

The controller may not be as effective on Halo as it is on other games such as COD. However it's all about how you use it..

Very true Ben. COD is the best, Halo is not as good but can be effective.

barber1

there is no debate I can get as many kills as someone using the halo reach macros, and these macros don't compare %1 as cod macros use the bloom and I use nothing you won't get anymore kills than i with out it, nice of someone taking the time to make them but they are useless why do you think there are only a few? you just can't cheat on halo reach no matter what you use. and explain how it made you a better player what did you get 1 more kill using the bloom? come on guys get real you want good macros use cod and the rest of the game macros here and you can improve but the halo reach macros going to get you nothing more than your going to get without using them.

NYjetsNY1

barber1 said:
there is no debate I can get as many kills as someone using the halo reach macros, and these macros don't compare %1 as cod macros use the bloom and I use nothing you won't get anymore kills than i with out it, nice of someone taking the time to make them but they are useless why do you think there are only a few? you just can't cheat on halo reach no matter what you use. and explain how it made you a better player what did you get 1 more kill using the bloom? come on guys get real you want good macros use cod and the rest of the game macros here and you can improve but the halo reach macros going to get you nothing more than your going to get without using them.

Partially true - the bloom is good for long range. I got a few extra kills when I had reach. I sold it though as COD is superior.