BEST MOD TO USE WITH THE FAL

Youngturbo10

I got thors hammer and i want to know whats the best mode for perfect rapid fire shooting with no skips in bullet and perfect accuracy thanks for the help guys!

xDXxAscension

Mode 1 on "The Works" driver isn't too bad. I still feel it could fire faster. I'm going to be playing with the speeds later this week to find out exactly what the best SPS(shots per second) is.

I also use Fast Jitter that seems to work really well. Atleast for me.

I use "The Preset" mode 3 for MW2 and I honestly felt that it shot faster than "The Works" default without skipping in my opinion :shock: !!! Also give the 3 round burst a try if your gonna use the FAL, it's special mode 2 (3rd Led) for the Hammer, it worked really well for me however people will know you are using a mod! :cool: :mrgreen:

Gezilla

I use the preset rapid fire speed with the fal and then the x,y,y jitter for my striker i have the raven so it makes it really easy to swith to this mode when i switch guns i just tap the tact switch and hit Y at the same time works great for close combat hope this helped :D :mrgreen:

syncingandrew

helpful tip: 23 bullets per second on the fal is the fastest that thing is going online. xxbinnoxx had 33 bullets per second but i tried that and it skips. I even timed them all and my results(i had made sure i had no skips)
22 bullets per second:2.03
23 bullets per second:1.88
24 bullets per second:2.13
33 bullets per second:2.40
MW2 preset:2.23
All of those were in time of one clip

G

if u want perfect accuracy i would go with the 3 or 5 round burst

ELscreaminEAGLE

the best i got was the user programable at 12 or 24 thats just me though ive tried all of em....and i mean every1 of the 61 diff sps avaliable lol