BF4 Anti-Recoils

bonefisher

Just started trying this BF4 Beta out upon request I will make these as I go! Let me know what sensitivity you play on and I'll make some for you if you don't know how!

bonefisher

Attachments

• BF4 U-100 MK5 Auto Anti-Recoil.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 21
  • BF4 Scar-H Auto Anti-Recoil.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 19
  • BF4 AK 12 Auto Anti-Recoil.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 23
  • BF4 AK 5C Auto Anti-Recoil.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 20
  • BF4 MX4 Anti-Recoil 3.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 19
Last edited:
I just got BF4 (the full game) today Bonefisher so I will be trying some of these anti-recoil macros out; it's my first proper BF game and so far I'm loving it! Thanks again for all your hard-work :D

bonefisher

Good Deal! I didn't get it for 360 because of my x-1 coming with it! Keep in mind that was for the beta testing and who knows if there correct when it finally comes out! Check it out....hope they still work! Enjoy!

bonefisher

anyone do autospot yet for bf4? thank you
There doing if different on BF4 this time around where the player throws his hands out every time they do it but macroplayer has one you can try in his post! When I receive my game with my X-1 and see how it reacts I'll make one up! I seen guy on the showdown do it before he shot each time so it looks like we can make something quick before you ADS!

Clarkkent434

Have a M416 Anti-recoil for testing but it still pulls to much upward. I have cancel the side recoil but not the upward. So any help working this would help.

Attachments

• M416 anti-recoil v2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 15

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea anti recoils that use anologe pulls will never be consistant. There are too many variables to overcome. With a full automatic weapons u will have more success as u can draw the length of the point A and point B of the anologe pull through the whole length of the clip allowing the tween of the anologe pull to be more exact as the kick of the gun changes throughout the whole round of the clip.

As opposed to burst or semi auto your limited to the length of the rapid fire as its drawn on the timeline. You can only draw the anologe as far out as the end of your rapid fire before it cycles back around.

If this is a burst weapon I would find out the max length u can draw a rapid fire out to to hit that perfect mark where the first burst stops so when it cycles back its consistent burst. A longer drawn macro will give u a more accurate tween of anolge pull. Or u can also try to draw it all out as humanized through the whole length of the clip giving u a longer more accurate line to adjust the recoil of the weapon.

Throughout my experience the anologe movements are never the same. There's always a variable between each time it's used. Also there's the sensitivity level you are operating at and one of the biggest the speed of your internet connection. Different connection speeds or "lagg" time will give different results to different users.

I hope this all somewhat makes sense. Good luck with it I hope u find that sweet spot that suits u!

JIM WALKER

Hi Guys, particularly to the moddingbros boys, is there or can there be made, an anti recoil for the PKP Pecheneg LMG, big ask I know, but could you try please ... or of course just tell me to stfu because it isn't possible ... lol

bonefisher

Don't have the game for 360 but here is a base anti-recoil you can mess with to try! It is a humanized one that NyJets put out! X out the rapid fire in it and continue the pull of the analog function! Try meaning you are going to half to make it fit your connection and sensitivity! This will give you an idea on how anyway! The sway your not going to get rid of but the pull you can get close at least to have some control!

Attachments

• Base Anti-Recoil.vkm
    1.2 KB · Views: 6

JIM WALKER

Thank you bonefisher, will have play with it .... looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the xb1 setup for bf4, getting them both as well, should be amazing...

Btw, still don't know if either of my controllers will work on xb1 or not, any idea ???

Last edited:

bonefisher

On the anti-recoils I find were the gun is firing then I go from there! There is a lot of testing...my advise is to go on one of the servers that nobody joins and do testing! Try to figure what rpm the gun shoots at and then make sure it is not close to the beginning or you won't be able to move if you get into a gun fight! Start around 8 to 10 bars over a least!