BF4 help

heavychevy1

Will one of you highly skilled professionals please make a few runes for BF4 and put them in the Forge so we can use them as examples and tweek them. I am personally having trouble creating an anti-recoil rune. My right joystick keeps on staying in the down position. It is set to loop until release, then stop. Both the trigger and and joystick are assigned to the right paddle.

JIM WALKER

Will one of you highly skilled professionals please make a few runes for BF4 and put them in the Forge so we can use them as examples and tweek them. I am personally having trouble creating an anti-recoil rune. My right joystick keeps on staying in the down position. It is set to loop until release, then stop. Both the trigger and and joystick are assigned to the right paddle.

Unfortunately we cannot add runes to the forge until it is unlocked, which will be at a later date ....

bonefisher

As of now uploading rune packs can't be done til Viking allows it! Hopefully soon they will turn loose on this! I'm at work right now and if I have time tonight I'll write a few up for you!