Black Ops 2 Rapid Fire Speed / Updates for Non-USB Ragnarok Controller

Atgtorr

Hello, i was wondering if will be getting updates on the different rapid fire speeds as far as single fire are pistols go for black ops 2? and drop shotting. I am aware there have been a few updates like auto sprint and programmable quick scoping witch NON-USB ragnarok people are left in the cold. but just wondering if as soon as viking has found proper speeds for the guns in Black ops 2, will be informed or would it make it much easier to just to send in our current controller and upgrade to the USB Model? thanks.

odingalt

Staff member
Hi there Atgtorr. You can re-program the rapidfire speeds on your non-USB PS3 Ragnarok, check out the second or third page of the instruction sheet (it's a bit complicated but once you get the hang of it, it makes more sense). I will be picking up a copy of the game tomorrow and trying to figure out the best average speeds, will try to post back. There is always a chance that there is a new "mod block" to try to stop rapidfire. There are some reports from people who got early copies that a lot of mods are working but I have no first-hand game play with the new BO2 to say anything for certain yet. I cannot make the midnight launch and I won't be able to start testing until tomorrow afternoon. Stay tuned.

Atgtorr

Hey man thanks for the reply. Well I am aware of the rapid fire speed change witch is great. I mid night launched the game and so far have noticed that the zombies auto aim mod will jitter but still work I believe. And I would apreciate the rapid fire speeds update you would have for us. Thanks a lot man

CovertClay

Hi there Atgtorr. You can re-program the rapidfire speeds on your non-USB PS3 Ragnarok, check out the second or third page of the instruction sheet (it's a bit complicated but once you get the hang of it, it makes more sense). I will be picking up a copy of the game tomorrow and trying to figure out the best average speeds, will try to post back. There is always a chance that there is a new "mod block" to try to stop rapidfire. There are some reports from people who got early copies that a lot of mods are working but I have no first-hand game play with the new BO2 to say anything for certain yet. I cannot make the midnight launch and I won't be able to start testing until tomorrow afternoon. Stay tuned.

Hey Odin, did you ever find the perfect speed for akimbo pistols and/or the SMR or FAL? I just got my ps3 USB ragnarok today and so far I'm loving it. I just can't find the perfect speed anywhere. Also, I would like to say that your rapidfire mod chip does work with bf3 to a certain extent. It makes the semiauto shotguns automatic along with semi auto pistols. However, it does not increase the rate if fire.

odingalt

Staff member
The general rule of thumb: if the gun is sputtering or skipping, you have the speed set too high. Dial it down in small increments until it stops sputtering/skipping.