Black Ops II Complete Settings List

ThermalM16

Finally a sticky!
Whooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a loadout that works really well with the modded controller comment and I'll put it in the post. I think that having good settings is one thing, but some people don't know what the best classes are so if you think you have a good one don't hesitate to post. I've noticed by reading the forums that a lot of people who buy these controllers are new to Call of Duty, so they might not know everything about how the perks or attachments benefit them as well as how the FAL with a Five-seven is an easy way to earn a Swarm or two...or three. So if you think your loadout is awesome leave a comment and I'll be sure to add it to the thread.

-->IF YOU KNOW ANY SETTINGS THAT I DO NOT HAVE LISTED, OR YOU THINK ARE BETTER PLEASE REPLY AND I WILL ADD THEM<--

Below is the list of settings
Click here if you want to sub to my youtube
[video=youtube_share;usHxV-ywAcQ]http://youtu.be/usHxV-ywAcQ[/video]

If you have a PS3 controller read this:

thanks for this settings work perfect on my ps3 controller too!!

To make this easier for all of you who ask about these settings and have different controllers the way I found all of those speeds was by setting one at 8.0, then setting two at 8.2, then setting three at 8.4 and so on (I'm just using 8 as an example it may be a higher or lower number you need to start with). This makes it easy to find the speed that works best, then say you see it skip a little on 10.2, but it looks like it could go faster than 10.0 so you plug it into your computer again and then change setting one or something to 10.1 to see if it is the winner. By doing it this way you should have all of you favorite guns figured out in a few minutes. Just keep the program cable handy and the programming software open.

Hope this helps

Rapid Fire Speeds
---------------------------------------------------

------------------
| Assault Rifles |
------------------
FAL OSW....................8.2
SMR....7.3 or 5.9 (low recoil)

M8A1..............11.7 or 12.6
SWAT-556..................11.7
------------------
| Snipers |
------------------
SVU-AS....10.1
XPR-50.....9.8
------------------
| SMG |
------------------
Chicom-CQB....11.7
------------------
| Handguns |
------------------
Five-seven......9.8
Tac-45..........8.4
B23R:..........12.6
Executioner......10

Quick Scope Delay

MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT MOVING WHEN YOU QUICK SCOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVU-AS.............116
DSR 50.............114
Ballista...........106
XPR-50......110 or 120

Jitter

These are kind of a personal preference thing, but if you want to be sure everything in front of you is dead even if it already is dead then the Fast Method is for you

R870 MCS:
PATCHED
:( -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
KSG: PATCHED :( ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executioner: Jitter XYY Fast method (I recommend having the fastmag attached)--------------------
M8A1: Jitter XYY Fast method (I recommend having the laser, and fastmag attached)----------------
SWAT-556: Jitter XYY Fast method (I recommend having the laser, and fastmag attached)------------
B23R: Jitter XYY Fast method (I recommend having the laser attached)-----------------------------
I've read that akimbo pistols also work well with jitter ----------------------------------------

These speeds were found by WHITE 4ND N3RDY, along with these words of wisdom
Here are the quick reloads for the Xbox ragnarok! VERY IMPORTANT; Only use reload slots 1-4. Modes 5-10 were designed for MW3. Modes 1-4 use the Y,Y reload method! I made these in local match so online they may need to be slowed down by (guessing) .002.

*RPS; Reload Per Second!

Assault Rifles

---------------------------------------
MTAR......43 RPS
Type-25...49 RPS
SWAT-556..37 RPS
FAL.......43 RPS
M27.......40 RPS
Scar.....
.35 RPS
SMR.......58 RPS
M8A1......48 RPS

Sub Machine Guns
MP7...........37 RPS
PDW-57........49 RPS
Vector........37 RPS
MSMC..........46 RPS
Chicom CQB....45 RPS
Skorpion EVO..40 RPS

Shotgun
S12....66 RPS

Light Machine guns
MK 48....159 RPS
QBB LSW...71 RPS
LSAT.....140 RPS
HAMR......72 RPS

Sniper Rifles
SVU-AS....60 RPS
DSR 50....73 RPS
Ballista..66 RPS
XPR-50....71 RPS

Compatible Reloads
FAL/MTAR.............43 RPS
MP7/Vector/SWAT 556..37 RPS
M27/Skorpion EVO.....40 RPS
Type 25/PDW-57.......49 RPS
S12/Ballista.........66 RPS
XPR-50/QBB LSW.......71 RPS

Please give feedback on these reloads when used online. Be specific to what weapon isnt working properly. State the weapon name and let me know exactally how its glitching.

Ex. The Scar is reloading the clip everytime but it switches to my secondary weapon. This tells me a lot and I can fix it in two seconds. If its reloading but not reloading 100% of the time tell me and I can fix that real quick as well. If it reloads prematurly everytime them I will have to fine tune it till I find the right speed.

In my experience when i create macros in local matches I get a different result when I play online. I have just prestiged so I have hardly any weapons. If u are specific as I stated above, I can give u the proper speed for the weapon u need fixed from my professional experience in tuning speeds. Hope you guys enjoy these. P.S Sorry PS3 guys, I haven't got BO2 for PS3 yet. When I do I'll make sure to hook you up with all the settings!

Click here to download a list of all of these speeds

Last edited:

V3NYMZ

Hope this gets many contributions. To me, 11.7 feels optimal for the M8A1, SWAT 556, and Chicom CQB

ThermalM16

I'll put 11.7 up if you think that's the winner. Thanks for the help!!!

And everyone who this helps you're welcome. If you have a favorite setting for a certain gun post here and I'll be sure to add it ;) !!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Right on ThermalM16 this is awesome work! The ragnarok guys need someone like u!!! I used to post a lot for the ragnarok guys till I got a macro now that pretty much consumes all my time. I appricate all the work u put into this. It takes a lot of back and forth to tweak the settings just right. Its always good when u see someone just pushin out mod settings for the community. I liked how u followed up your work with a video tutorial of your settings! Clean work keep it up man!

ThermalM16

I will start adding the reload times as soon as my controller gets fixed. It really likes making my guy hold onto a grenade. So in a week or so hopefully I will be able to complete this list.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Agent i belive the speeds for the legacy chips are different. I know the RF speeds are different. Im just spitballing this isent accurate but for EX if the ragnarok speed is set at 8sps i think the legacy would be some where around 11sps to match the ragnarok speed. U will just have to do the work like thermalm16 did and keep tweaking different speeds till u find the speeds that work. U can use thermalm16 settings for a base to start at and work from there. I wish i still had my legacy controller and ragnarok controllers or id help u guys out. Very soon though Ill have a ragnarok. I just bought 3 chips and when im not so busy with work ill build them this weekend sell 2 of them to some of my friends make my money back and have another ragnarok for free (besides all the Hrs it takes to build 3 controllers lol)!!! I love the ragnarok ALMOST as much as the macro. Its nice to have a controller where all the mods are controlled through the triggers.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

No i belive the PS3 ragnarok runs different speed settings than the xbox. U can use thermals settings as a starting point. It will probley get u close so making final adjustments will go quicker.

ThermalM16

To make this easier for all of you who ask about these settings and have different controllers the way I found all of those speeds was by setting one at 8.0, then setting two at 8.2, then setting three at 8.4 and so on (I'm just using 8 as an example it may be a higher or lower number you need to start with). This makes it easy to find the speed that works best, then say you see it skip a little on 10.2, but it looks like it could go faster than 10.0 so you plug it into your computer again and then change setting one or something to 10.1 to see if it is the winner. By doing it this way you should have all of you favorite guns figured out in a few minutes. Just keep the program cable handy and the programming software open.

Hope this helps

Mokuro

Found this in a YT comment: "here google this black ops 2 weapon stats. find the weapon your interested in and find out its RPM for example SMR RPM is 400rpm. now for some simple math get the RPM and divide it by 60. 400 divided by 60. the 60 stands for 60 seconds=1 minute. your answer should be 6.6. this 6.6 is your shots per second (sps) now either fine tune your mod to 6.6 or 6.5 if not stable with 6.6. remember you cannot fire faster than what your weapon can handle. treyarch decided to add SPS caps to all weapons.".

Not sure how true is that though.

bonefisher

On the SMR ! The reason we speed this one up is to bog it down a little so the recoil isn't so bad! I have all the stats on the weapons! When I get a chance I will send it! Yes I do believe they all have caps on them!

Last edited:

ThermalM16

Found this in a YT comment: "here google this black ops 2 weapon stats. find the weapon your interested in and find out its RPM for example SMR RPM is 400rpm. now for some simple math get the RPM and divide it by 60. 400 divided by 60. the 60 stands for 60 seconds=1 minute. your answer should be 6.6. this 6.6 is your shots per second (sps) now either fine tune your mod to 6.6 or 6.5 if not stable with 6.6. remember you cannot fire faster than what your weapon can handle. treyarch decided to add SPS caps to all weapons.".

Not sure how true is that though.

Honestly I don't see how the reload speed could determine the fire rate of any gun, also I could get the SMR to 7.3 sps (faster than 6.6 sps for anyone who is unaware of how the speeds work) without it stuttering so I do not believe that is true, but thank you for the info. And also there is a fire rate cap for all of the weapons otherwise I would just set the sps on every gun to 100 sps and let the hate-mail roll in .

On the SMR ! The reason we speed this one up is to bog it down a little so the recoil isn't so bad! I have all the stats on the weapons! When I get a chance I will send it! Yes I do believe they all have caps on them!

I honestly have no idea what you mean by the first part, but the weapon stats would be a great addition to this thread so PM me or post here when you have a chance. ;)