Black Ops II Complete Settings List

Extort

Thanks. I've also been wanting to do some tests of my own with a few guns with select fire, because of how they behave. (vector and an94) if you have any data on those that would be great as well. I have an exam tomorrow or I would find out tonight.

ThermalM16

Good question. If i get some time ill try testing different speeds to find the best one out.

Thanks. I've also been wanting to do some tests of my own with a few guns with select fire, because of how they behave. (vector and an94) if you have any data on those that would be great as well. I have an exam tomorrow or I would find out tonight.

If you guys find any more speeds let me know so I can update this post. I'll try to get on too and see if I can find some speeds for those other weapons.

If anyone knows if any of these speeds have been patched let me know so I can find out a new speed or put yours in.
Thanks

Extort

So far, I've just tried it at the same speed as the FAL (8.2) and there hasn't been any problems. There might be a faster speed, I'm not sure though I haven't tested enough numbers. I also reduced my sps speed for the SMR to 5.9 and I found that with that the recoil is a lot more manageable.

ThermalM16

So far, I've just tried it at the same speed as the FAL (8.2) and there hasn't been any problems. There might be a faster speed, I'm not sure though I haven't tested enough numbers. I also reduced my sps speed for the SMR to 5.9 and I found that with that the recoil is a lot more manageable.

Thanks for that. I'll add your speed in.

Extort

I don't think it lowered the recoil at all, but I did try it with select-fire at that speed and it significantly lowered the recoil. It is almost non-existent. I'm not sure if it fires faster though. Give it a shot and tell me what you think.

ThermalM16

I'll test it later tonight and get back to you with the findings tomorrow sometime. :)

I don't think it lowered the recoil at all, but I did try it with select-fire at that speed and it significantly lowered the recoil. It is almost non-existent. I'm not sure if it fires faster though. Give it a shot and tell me what you think.

Thanks Extort! I haven't really had time to get on and test these so I really appreciate that and I think I'll just take it out if you need an attachment for it to work...

facewizard13

hey guys!

been a while since i joined the site and actually posted anything here so im joining in! i actually need to update my controller firmware - thats how far im behind 0__0

the FAL is definitely my favorite assault rifle in the game so far. i will update my firmware and try that 8.2 someone said earlier to see if thats any better. right now i have it set at 7.9 i believe. ive got it this way because my connection isnt always the greatest and my ROF tends to skip a little bit especially when i play ground war.

I've been trying out other weapons with rapid fire settings and im liking what im finding sing different ROF's for different weapons. For example - I like using the same rate of fire that i use with the FAL, for the MK48!. Yes, the rate of fire is a lot slower, but it mitigates almost all the recoil from the gun and makes it extremely good at long range. try that using the zoom scope and the dual band scope!

As for the SMR - i really think it needs to be set at its higher ROF so you can get the advantage if someone comes in close to you, and then just tap the trigger for extreme ranges. medium range though it kinda gets to where the FAL excells more at that distance anyway. you really cant beat the FAL's low recoil. Plus the SMR only has a slight range advantage over the FAL, and you're having to fire slower at that distance anyway, so I dont see a point in the gun.

someone mentioned using the AN-94 with rapid fire - ive tried using rapid fire on mine using select fire and it really only seems to increase the ROF very slightly. if i remember correctly i have it set for 5.2 and i use select fire for it.

i gotta hook up my controller and update the firmware and im hopping online

ThermalM16

wath is better, s12 with a sps speed or with the jitter mode number 1? Thank you!
To be honest I haven't touched my Xbox in several months, so the only advice I can give you is that it's more of a personal preference. If you would rather shoot while being able to aim down your sights I would use the rapid fire, but assuming jitter still works for the S12 it would provide much more stopping power, by shooting very fast. It really all comes down to do you want to spray and hope for the best (meaning shoot really fast with jitter and no ADS) or control your shots more (meaning use the rapid fire and ADS).

Last edited:

ThermalM16

hey guys!

been a while since i joined the site and actually posted anything here so im joining in! i actually need to update my controller firmware - thats how far im behind 0__0

the FAL is definitely my favorite assault rifle in the game so far. i will update my firmware and try that 8.2 someone said earlier to see if thats any better. right now i have it set at 7.9 i believe. ive got it this way because my connection isnt always the greatest and my ROF tends to skip a little bit especially when i play ground war.

I've been trying out other weapons with rapid fire settings and im liking what im finding sing different ROF's for different weapons. For example - I like using the same rate of fire that i use with the FAL, for the MK48!. Yes, the rate of fire is a lot slower, but it mitigates almost all the recoil from the gun and makes it extremely good at long range. try that using the zoom scope and the dual band scope!

As for the SMR - i really think it needs to be set at its higher ROF so you can get the advantage if someone comes in close to you, and then just tap the trigger for extreme ranges. medium range though it kinda gets to where the FAL excells more at that distance anyway. you really cant beat the FAL's low recoil. Plus the SMR only has a slight range advantage over the FAL, and you're having to fire slower at that distance anyway, so I dont see a point in the gun.

someone mentioned using the AN-94 with rapid fire - ive tried using rapid fire on mine using select fire and it really only seems to increase the ROF very slightly. if i remember correctly i have it set for 5.2 and i use select fire for it.

i gotta hook up my controller and update the firmware and im hopping online
If the guns speeds have not been updated since I last set them, the ones that are currently in the post are the best in an ideal situation. By ideal situation I mean full green bars on ping and virtually no lag. Also when I created these I tested them by emptying every round out of the gun and the reserve while being in a game hosted by a friend so I would not have perfect connection, but more so the standard connection most players would have. Anyway if I turned any of these settings up by 0.1 the first magazine may shoot without skipping or locking up but the following ones may not shoot flawlessly. What I would do in your situation is find a common difference for your ping and then just add or subtract that. By that I mean if I have the FAL for example at 8.2, and you have it at 7.9 as stated by you, I would recommend subtracting 0.3 from all the settings if you want to be able to shoot every bullet without one skip or lock up. I hope this explains why I'm hesitant to change these speeds.

bonefisher

how would you convert these sps on the macro editor?
All depends on how you make the macro! Look at tutorials about this at Viking360/downloads/Xbox360/The Viking/towards bottom page! Also if you look at MW3 post at the top MJ has tutorials about this! Watch the videos this might help you along the way!