Black Ops II Macro Upload - Miscellaneous

NYjetsNY1

Please upload any Miscellaneous macros for Black Ops II here as well as a description and how to use them.

Misc ideas include but aren't limited to:
-Turbo Knifes
-Snaking
-Jumping / Drop-shotting / Drop-Stopping, so on and so forth
-Glitch-Exploitations
-Etc, whatever you can come up with

New snaking macros by mattyboy76 - all credit to him for original macro.
-Assign to tac switch. Press it and make sure to always either be moving left, right, or forward to continue snaking.

New turbo knife macros by brian. Assign to preferably tac switch. Press to knife, hold to rapid-knife. There is a .zip that has 20 different turbo knifes. Find the one for your gun/class. All credit to brian.

Attachments

• Default-Users Snaking Macro - Assign to Tac.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 138
  • Tactical-Users Snaking Macro - Assign to Tac.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 80
  • Black Ops II Turbo Knives - Created by Brian.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:

Sargent MaRs

Hey guys, I currently don't have the game. But I thought I could try making a macro for the first time. This is the snake glitch from BO1. Let me know if this works or not. Thanks. Assign to Tac Switch, it is a toggle.

Got it working. I have tested it and checked in Theater. It is for default users. It only does button presses so you have full control on where you want to "walk" to. Assign to tac switch/to toggle on/off.
NOTE: Only tested in private so far.

View attachment Snaking_FINAL_MaRs.vkm

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Fal rapifire+aim+drop shot all in one tac switch.

Here is a awesome macro i made i know u will enjoy. Just assign it to any tac switch to perform rapidfire with aim and dropshoting all in the press on on tac button!

Attachments

• BO2FinFal RF+aim+drop.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 77
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Out dated macros do not use!

Deleting Post: outdated

Attachments

• BO2 turbo knife (LB)canceler.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 16
  • BO2 turbo knife (RB)canceler.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 18
  • BO2 turbo knife Fast hands(LB)canceler.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 11
  • BO2 turbo knife fast hands(RB)canceler.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 12
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Fast weapon swapping.

This macro is to be used without the fast hands perk. Also i strongly suggest adding a on off tac for it. it is to be assigned to the Y button. If u accidentally throw your semtex then u wont be able to switch back and fourth through weapons if u dont have a on off toggle . This macro "as is" barley shaves the weapon swaps by just milliseconds if anything it just makes for smoother weapon swaps. it actually is pretty fast if u keep switching weapons over and over like if u were playing dead "I.D.K if this works in B02" Basically what i noticed is when you switch your secondary to your primary your guy kinda lugs the gun up. With this its just one smooth action. I personally dont use it and kinda find it more of a pain cause i dont like sacrificing a tac to toggle it on off if i loose my grenade but i thought id post it and maybe someone will like it.

Posted 03/12/13; dont belive this macro is practical. Use if u want but more of a pain than benifit.

Attachments

• BO2 fast weapon swap.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 29
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Run and gun setups for full auto weapons!

The auto sprint u can assign to the left trigger or a tac button. On tac u can just hold it and it will keep sprinting when u move forward, on the LT just tap the trigger when you move forward to run. The akembo RT is to be assigned to the right trigger. this allows u to aim and fire just with the right trigger. Note i also would advise a on off tac for this! the aim and fire is to be assigned to a tac switch. This allows u to aim and fire full autos with the press of one tac button. The other two should be self explanatory as they do the same as the last macro I suggested but one does aim fire drop and the other does jump aim fire drop. there both to be assigned to a tac button as well. All of these are to be used with any full automatic weapons!

Attachments

• auto-sprint.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 58
  • AkimboFire+RT.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 44
  • aim then fire ( for full-autos).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 38
  • aim then fire+DS ( for full-autos).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 47
  • aim then fire+Jp-dp (full-auto).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 39
Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

View attachment 927View attachment 928View attachment 929View attachment 930 These are all to be used in default class. U can assign them to any tac button or right stick. The (LB) knifes work with every LB tactical set-up except the trophy system. the black hat and the tactical insertion make the knife more slow but still work. the (RB) knifes work with semtex, combat axe and claymores. the Betties and c4 sometime work but sometimes it throws them on the ground. I haven't thorowly tested the fast hands with all of these but the (RB) works real good with semtex and the (LB) works real good with shock grenades.

These are all default class, can you simply edit all the RS and change to B to make tactical ones?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Im sure i can i will work on it later today after i get some sleep. I was out all night playing poker with my buds and posting on here at the same time. right now im about to crash but ill give it a crack.

NYjetsNY1

Brian if you extend the macro turbo knife for fast hands with harmless leds you can then hold it down so it knifes repeatedly as fast as possible.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes I have everything updated and ready to go. I fixed the repetitive knives sequence and u can assign the tactical set-ups to your tac switches now and the benefit of that is u can hold down the tac and it will keep knifing over and over. However if u run with light machine guns or snipers u have to go to the editor and move the led lights one box forward! "one box contains 10 lines" This should fix the repetitive knife sequence when u assign it to a tac switch. If u really want to dial the timing in u will have to keep moving the led lights backwards till it wont let u knife then move it one or two "to be safe" lines forward. I'm telling people this so i do not have to go through and edit up 8 more turbo knife classes taylored around those 2 classes of guns. Its quick and easy enough to do on your own!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

BO2 Turbo Knifes defalt & tactical users!

Here are my default button turbo knifes! They have also been updated to be able to repetitively knife by holding down a tac button
Note: This only works when assigned to a tac button. If u assign it to your default knife set-up be that RS or B (if u are tactical) button u have to wait for the function to run through before u can knife again.
The (RB) Knifes are to be used with semtex, combat axe and claymores. C4 and bouncing Betties sometime work but its not consistent.
The (LB) Knifes can be used with any tactical LB perks except trophy systems. Sensor balls are not very consistent ether. The Black hat and tactical insertions work but makes for a slower knife.
Side Note: If u use sniper or light machine guns u will not be able to do repetitive knifes with these 8 turbo knife I made. I've already made separate Turbo knifes that will work with snipers and light machine guns for all default or tactical users with and without the fast hands perk.

Try running the repetitive knife sequence using the FH perk! Is crazy how fast I have got it to knife repetitively over and over, its a lot of fun!

Attachments

• BO2turboknife (LB) defalt.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 20
  • BO2turboknife (RB) default.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 39
  • BO2turboknife FH perk (LB) defalt.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 25
  • BO2turboknife FH perk (RB) defalt.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 29
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Continued!!

Here are my tactical button turbo knifes! They have also been updated to be able to repetitively knife by holding down a tac button
Note: This only works when assigned to a tac button. If u assign it to your default knife set-up be that RS or B (if u are tactical) button u have to wait for the function to run through before u can knife again.
The (RB) Knifes are to be used with semtex, combat axe and claymores. C4 and bouncing Betties sometime work but its not consistent.
The (LB) Knifes can be used with any tactical LB perks except trophy systems. Sensor balls are not very consistent ether. The Black hat and tactical insertions work but makes for a slower knife.
Side Note: If u use sniper or light machine guns u will not be able to do repetitive knifes with these 8 turbo knife I made. I've already made separate Turbo knifes that will work with snipers and light machine guns for all default or tactical users with and without the fast hands perk.

Try running the repetitive knife sequence using the FH perk! Is crazy how fast I have got it to knife repetitively over and over, its a lot of fun!

Attachments

• BO2turboknife (LB) tactical users.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 17
  • BO2turboknife (RB) tatical users.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 23
  • BO2turboknife FH perk(LB) tactical setup.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 14
  • BO2turboknife FH perk (RB) tactical setup.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 17
Last edited:

fst2011

I'm sure this is dumb question but cannot figure out why the LEDs are needed to make this macro...please explain?

BK

PS:eek:h and which are the newest correct knifing macros to use? Cause I also have the ones with thr word "canceler" in them. thanks again for hard work

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

The newest ones are the ones right above your post. I updated through all my old threads changing the title to "Outdated macros do not use!". I don't have the power to wipe post off the board, the macros will still be there but if you read above it and it says "Outdated macros do not use!" then those macros are no longer good in my opinion. The ones u have that say cancellers are old and don't have my new receptive knife sequences that i made by extending the leds sequence.

The leds work by extending the sequence of the macro. Say if u use my turbo knife with a tac switch. If u erase the leds off when u hold down the tac button it will Knife one time and the sequence will run short which means it wont keep knifing over and over it will just glitch instead of knifing. When u make a marco u can make it do a loop. this means the macro plays through and then loops back to the beginning. by using leds that perform no real physical function i can make the macro loop longer and in this case long enough for the knife sequence to play through and knife again. I use it to buy extra time before it loops back around and repeats itself. I hope u can understand that its a little confusing.

Last edited: