Blackops II Best macros media folder!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ok so i just threw together some macros I know work the best and the ones people been talkin about in the forums. I want to add more macros in this media folder so please come to me and tell me what macros need to be added in this media folder. I dont want half rate macros i only want the best macros like the latest and best rapidfires, jitters ect. I want to make a folder of the best most used macros to eleminate all the spam in the BO2 forums. Its a mess and I want people to be able to go to one reliable place and not have to surf though 16 pages to find the macro they need. Here is the new media folder and feel free to post any new macros in this thread so the community can decide if its good enough for the media folder. If it generates good reviews ill add it to the media folder. Here is the new link to the best macros for BO2. Its small right now but with your help it can become your one stop shop for BOII macros.

http://www.mediafire.com/?57tenz08pifvncv

Last edited:

abilly26

Hey N3RDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so i just threw together some macros I know work the best and the ones people been talkin about in the forums. I want to add more macros in this media folder so please come to me and tell me what macros need to be added in this media folder. I dont want half rate macros i only want the best macros like the latest and best rapidfires, jitters ect. I want to make a folder of the best most used macros to eleminate all the spam in the BO2 forums. Its a mess and I want people to be able to go to one reliable place and not have to surf though 16 pages to find the macro they need. Here is the new media folder and feel free to post any new macros in this thread so the community can decide if its good enough for the media folder. If it generates good reviews ill add it to the media folder. Here is the new link to the best macros for BO2. Its small right now but with your help it can become your one stop shop for BOII macros.

http://www.mediafire.com/?57tenz08pifvncv

Hey, can u add all the Ultra fast Jitters that works the s12 shotgun in your media folder, u do a good job with the macros man, thanks

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hey, can u add all the Ultra fast Jitters that works the s12 shotgun in your media folder, u do a good job with the macros man, thanks
I already did there in my moddingbros media file in the moddingbros sticky. I updated them today. If u want ultrafast jumpshot jitter just change the speed multiplier to 3.85 on the existing jumpshot jitter u have. This thread is for the other people who made real good macros that everyone is using. I only post my macros in the moddingbros media folder. This folder is dedicated to everyone elses macros.

Last edited:

SHawking

could u make the best mw2 macros

No offence mate, but most people play Black Ops 2 at the moment; if you want macros for MW2, you can do a search for it yourself and find them, as WAN is trying to help the majority of the members on the site (who are thus interested in Black Ops 2 given that it's the main CoD game at the moment).

Also, thank you so much for doing this WAN, it's a huge help.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hey everyone. If u got a quick second I would like u to post your vks loadout your using in BO2. I want to know what macros u are playing with and what are the best and most used macros. If you can spare a couple minutes posting or writing your loadout i can update this media folder with all the best most used macros in BO2. I see everyone surfing through the forums through all these sticky threads that are clusterd with 15 page long macros and i want to make a place where u dont have to sift through all the clutter and find the macros u want. Help me out and ill help u out. I really hope the macro library can be updated sometime in the near future but i know odin is super busy always so i want to make a temporary library of BO2 macros for everyone to enjoy. All u have to do is share your loadouts with me and i can add them to this media folder. Give me five minutes of your time and ill save u hours in the longrun i promiss u this! Thanks, sincerly WHITE 4ND N3RDY a.k.a Brian.

geek80

Thank you White. between you and bone. this has been so easy to use. and the macros you 2 come up with are the best. my only questions is on snipers is there a way to make the gun fire 2 or 3 shots real fast? like a burst shot or something? I do the rapid fire but seems like it would be great to scope in and fire 2 or 3 shots thanks

bonefisher

Thank you White. between you and bone. this has been so easy to use. and the macros you 2 come up with are the best. my only questions is on snipers is there a way to make the gun fire 2 or 3 shots real fast? like a burst shot or something? I do the rapid fire but seems like it would be great to scope in and fire 2 or 3 shots thanks

Check out my new SVU Burst QuickScope tac and tell me if you like that! I also have it on the LT if you want and you can just download a 3 round burst from the BO forum!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Post all your macros in this thread bonefisher and ill throw them into this media folder. I dont need to test your macros out i can take your word for them! This is my awnser to the library for BO2. I want everyone to sharew the macros their using for this game to make a BO2 library if u will in this media folder.

Just a suggestion.

You should put what macros you have there and what they do or how to use them

I still think Apex Nugz' FAL RF is the heat though. It s blazing fast with no skip