Blackops II YY = Jitter is back?

Boricua

I saw on a YouTube video that YY action is back in Blackops II. Does this mean there's a high % that jitter might be back also? would be awesome.

Apex NuGz

EVERYBODY with a Viking360 mod, i fear that rapidfire will not be that fast in BO2, i think it'll be slow, or possibly slower than if you have select fire-auto on the SMR or FAL OSW, i pray to the common sense of cod that that will not ruin this, because at the end of the day were just trying to have fun!, Jitter mod i have no doubt it'll return! i herd rumors that it may/may not be i'd love to see the video you saw Boricua send a link? just so i personally have proof lol.

i hope jitter return i want to rip into ppl lol. there is alot of 3 round burst weapon and semi. 1 four round burst too. whats crazy is a smg is three round burst

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ya im curious to see what comes out of this game. There is only two assault rifles that are semi auto and a couple semi auto snipers as well also the shotguns hopefully will be able to use jitter. Im also curious about the ksg shotgun in this game. I wonder if it will be like mw3s ksg were u can jitter it were it looks like your finger spinning the shotgun in circles.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Jitter is back as well as fast rapid fire speeds for the FAL. I have no clue as for other single shot weapons.

Apex NuGz

Jitter is back as well as fast rapid fire speeds for the FAL. I have no clue as for other single shot weapons.

in that case i hope my black ops speed works for bo2 if not no problem its fun making new speeds ill postall my modes on here not libary

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
in that case i hope my black ops speed works for bo2 if not no problem its fun making new speeds ill postall my modes on here not libary

It will not, have a whole new setup in this game, many mod blocks to throw people off, a skilled macro maker like yourself will get around it quick though.

Apex NuGz

It will not, have a whole new setup in this game, many mod blocks to throw people off, a skilled macro maker like yourself will get around it quick though.
never thought of that, and why don't we play anymore? lol either i don't see you on? eh idk but def. add back bro been a while. GT= L Dezign x. and guess we'll find out i just wanna play BO2 with a bunch of people who have Viking360 mods you know? cannot wait what Treyarch has instore for our game changing modded controller(s) -Macro,Ragnarok,Odin,Thor,Trys hand's!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I got banned man console and profile but I know these things for a fact, the game is going to throw you some curveballs.

clint

MJ23KB24 What did you get banned for? Anyway the jitter is funny if you go too fast the gun will give animations that its shooting and you can see bullet damage but the ammo counter is not moving and there really isn't any bullets coming out. For example the revolver will shoot off like a mini gun but nothing comes out. I found some old medium speed jitter in the library that seemed to work

Apex NuGz

Long story will PM you about it.
if u dont mind i'd like to know to, the fear of getting banned now for modded controllers, since the new code of conduct update. worries me at times.. especially with black ops 2. a major title. and the community having feedback.. lol wow.. just hope Microsoft or 3arch. whatever don't be all anal about them. with select fire in black ops 2 a mod should not and honestly in my opinion isn't cheating.

NYjetsNY1

if u dont mind i'd like to know to, the fear of getting banned now for modded controllers, since the new code of conduct update. worries me at times.. especially with black ops 2. a major title. and the community having feedback.. lol wow.. just hope Microsoft or 3arch. whatever don't be all anal about them. with select fire in black ops 2 a mod should not and honestly in my opinion isn't cheating.

This is indeed a good point about the new code of conduct updates etc.

As far as I know, modded controllers are still just an accessory mod - and since you aren't modifying the game code itself, you cannot get banned for it.

However, there is always the chance that somehow if you constantly get 'mod-blocked' over and over, you get banned on the game-itself (only banned on multiplayer of Black Ops 2 not banned over Xbox live).

Once again though, this is EXTREMELY unlikely. The amount of modded controllers used in Call of Duty games is staggering; there is no way 3arch would ban people over the use of modded controllers in my opinion.

Once again it says right on the website - "Viking360.com does NOT support or endorse the use of these controllers on XBOX Live."

Only time will tell of course, but in my professional opinion, there is simply no way that 3arc would ban over modded controllers. In Call of Duty WAW, I could get mod-blocked without a mod because I could shoot that fast. My friends too. If 3arc banned over that, I would be banned for NO reason.

So once again, the worry is always there, but shouldn't be a problem.