Body problems: Macro Controller

NickM

Hello all,

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post my problem, I was told to open a ticket.. but couldn't find out how to do so, I haven't been on these forums for so long, I've almost been a member on them for 2 years though, go Viking360!

To get to my problem, my front-left tacswitch is broken. It has come out of it's place and fallen into the controller where it is untouchable and irretrievable Knowing my non-techsavy self, I thought that I shouldn't unscrew the controller and take matters into my own hands and just open a topic explaining my problem on the forums so that I could send the controller in. That is pretty much the problem though, the front-left tacswitch has fallen inside of the controller, so all my rapid fires are currently unusable, as they were all toggled by the front-left tacswitch (yes, I know about button remapping, but I just haven't gotten around to it). I just wanted to know if that is something that the staff of V360 would be willing to fix for me, the expected cost for fixing said problem, and how long it might take.

Another minor problem - My rechargeable battery kit I was given upon purchasing the controller nearly 2 years ago appears to be malfunctioning. The battery kit is obviously nearly dead, yet when I hook the rechargeable cable up to it (the same one that came with the controller), it either doesn't read that I have the rechargeable battery pack in, or it gives me a green light signifying the controller's battery pack is charged, which it isn't. Could this be the cord or the battery pack? Can I find another one somewhere or should I buy a new one off of everyone there @ Viking?

So, yeah, those are my two problems, thanks for listening, sorry I didn't open up a ticket like I was told!
Thanks so much!

Nick

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Welcome back man! You will be able to send in the controller to get fixed as long as your the original buyer and havent opened the controller (pretty sure you qualify) for free just because its a tac switch. However you do indeed need to make a support ticket here: http://www.viking360.com/contacts/ also link them to this forum to fully explain your problem just in case.

To fix your minor problem I would check a different battery pack and plug in the charger, if the light is still green then you can say that its the actual cord. The good thing is you do not need a special type of cord from Viking you can actually pick a PnC (Play and Charge) kit up from Walmart or your local Gamestop.

NickM

Thanks, I've opened a ticket. I am the original owner from about two years ago, so we'll see where things end up :p

Nick

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Usually they are pretty good about tac switches, I hope you can get it figured out though man. These controllers just rock I hate being without mine while gaming.

BraveTitan

I had the same thing happen with my back-left switches. Sent the controller in and they fixed it up right away. You shouldn't have any problems!