Bops golden guns

MaRkSMaN

anyone know how to get them before 14th prestige? ive seen quite a few people with them that arent 14th prestige.

Remmnever

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

Actually this hasn't been patched. Unlocked everything including pro perks. Still can get banned though.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/3 ... -for-free/

1. Have a friend to invite you to a theatre lobby!

2. Tell him to switch between player match and theatre mode! ( keep on switching until you get a black loading screen! )

3. Do this until you get a black loading screen

4. It should show you that youre searching a player match, stay in there until another error comes up.

5. Press B when you get another error, you should be in the Multiplayer menu now!

6. Go to Local -> Systemlink

7. Edit a class and hover over a random gold camo.

8. You should get the error that that the game session is no longer aviable, you should be in player match now!

9. Switch the lobby to private match and create your classes

10. Start up.

11. End the game and have a friend to invite you to a normal player match, start it and get a kill / die one time.

12. Enjoy your stuff

Remmnever

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
server patched now.

As of an hour ago people were reporting it to still be working. Today is Sunday and tomorrow is a Holiday so usually patches don't come out those days.

I'm trying to find someone to try it with so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Remmnever

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
well i wouldnt try it because they might ban you

Yeah it's a possibility. But I did the keep custom classes after prestiging glitch twice and they didn't ban me. I think as long as I don't modify the gpd's I should be alright. I guess I'll see..

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
well i wouldnt try it because they might ban you

Yeah it's a possibility. But I did the keep custom classes after prestiging glitch twice and they didn't ban me. I think as long as I don't modify the gpd's I should be alright. I guess I'll see..

Typically glitches won't permanently ban you but they can get you reset and a 48-hour ban.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

.............seriously?............either way i wouldnt take my chances i would rather keep my rank and not possibly loose it over a stupid gold gun.