Borderlands 2

Absolute_13

Has anyone here, in the forums, looked into borderlands 2 macros?

I've tried some codes from the COD sections and some of the rapid fires work, some jitters have worked too, but if you have modified badassrank, it will help.

I have been trying to make a macro for rapidly reloading and firing at the same time. The reason being I have a high enough badassrank in reload speed, it becomes instant.

I have made one for full auto weapons, using the recording feature on the controller. However it seems to give me some trouble when making it for a single fire weapon.

I'm not sure this is a popular enough game on here for macros, but if anyone has used/made some please share what you have done/used.

bonefisher

Post your recording that you saved and I'll take a look at it when I get a chance! Just record what you want it to cycle one time and upload it on here!

bonefisher

How many rounds does the gun have in the clip? Do you fire once and reload or several times then reload?

bonefisher

Test this out and tell if it works! They both look the same!

Attachments

• BORDERLANDS 2 RF RL.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:

Absolute_13

Is this working for you?
The ideal macro for it would be firing 1 shot then reloading.

I have tried it and while it actually loops now, thank you by the way, It seems to be skipping like it is going too quickly possibly? to slow down the macro i would drop the multiplier right?

update:
I have lowered it from x1.00 multiplier to x0.60 and it is almost completely consistant, even though it is slower, it is what i want it to do.

Last edited:

bonefisher

yes you did great and maybe if you want which would not hurt since they have some kinda weird thing on how that reacts.....hold on.... I'll send one to try also! If that is to fast turn it down as the same! this mite clear things up to make it faster!

Attachments

• BORDERLANDS 2 RF RL2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 4

bonefisher

Just bring it down a little at a time til there is no skips! Wish I could see how this reacts but kinda blind on this one! so let me know how it is working from the get go before turning it down!

Absolute_13

yes you did great and maybe if you want which would not hurt since they have some kinda weird thing on how that reacts.....hold on.... I'll send one to try also! If that is to fast turn it down as the same! this mite clear things up to make it faster!
the second one i dialed down slightly less than i did the first one, to x0.80 and it is a constant, as well as a bit quicker.

this is only offline, when i go online it sometimes becomes inconsistent.

Last edited:

bonefisher

I'm sure they are different for all weapons! Well your on the right path now! Let me know if you need anything else!