Bringing Thor's Hammer to the Ragnarok platform?

odingalt

Staff member
**Responses and your input are very welcome but please don't quote me, as it will quote the table below and make this thread very messy***

I am looking at releasing a driver for Thor's Hammer which would make it function very similarly to a Ragnarok. In addition, I would release the Ragnarok USB Customization Software for Thor's Hammer. (I will be starting a SEPARATE discussion for Odin's Raven just as soon as I can write up the function list)

Thoughts?

Name of the FeatureToggle the Feature On/OffChange to the Next Mode
Rapid fire
Hold RT, then Tap Sync
Hold RT + LT, then Tap Sync
Dual-trigger rapid fire
Hold LT, then Tap Sync
Burst fire
Hold RT + B, then Tap Sync
Hold RT + B + LT, then Tap Sync
Akimbo fire
Hold RT + X, then Tap Sync
Hold RT + X + LT, then Tap Sync
Jitter fire
Hold RT + Y, then Tap Sync
Hold RT + Y + LT, then Tap Sync
Zombie auto-aim
Hold LB, then Tap Sync
Hold LB + LT, then Tap Sync
Toggle Rapidfire Off
Hold RT + A, then Tap Sync
Fast Reload
Hold X, then Tap Sync
Hold X + LT, then Tap Sync
Drop Shot
Hold B, then Tap Sync
Hold B + LT, then Tap Sync
Quick Scope
Hold RS, then Tap Sync
Hold RS + LT, then Tap Sync
Perfect Active Reload
Hold RB, then Tap Sync
Hold RB + LT, then Tap Sync
Sniper Auto-Breath
Hold LS, then Tap Sync
Toggle All Special Modes Off
Hold RT + LT + A, then Tap Sync

Remember with the new Ragnarok platform, customers would be able to turn on MORE THAN TWO MODS at any time. Legacy customers currently can only activate two mods at a time.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I think everything is great. I love the way the Ragnarok is set up (which is why I'm glad I bought it). It's great being able to have multiple mods turned on and the software is very easy to use, but I do want to point one thing I thought when reading the table. Some people may not like the fact that since there isn't a mod switch to hold down and assuming the thor's hammer doesn't support the phantom buttons, people would have to go about turning on mods and features before they enter a match. I usually turn on all my mods before I go into gameplay anyway but sometimes I do switch modes and turn on other features during a game. People might complain and say "hey how come when I go to switch my rapidfire mode or turn it on my gun fires?".

It may be annoying for some people, and I just wanted to point it out because you have to hold down all the different buttons (right trigger, left trigger, etc.) when you want to switch modes or turn things on and off. With the Ragnarok, you hold down the mod switch and instead are only tapping each button, whereas this is the other way around and instead of a mod switch you tap the sync button. I still think it's an awesome idea, but to the future customers and people who already own one, I wanted to point this out to you.

TecHunter

I think its a great Idea, but i kinda also agree with Killa Cam. But then again thats how its set up in the coding, so that would require a lot more work. Unles You release a nother version of the Thors hammer with the ragnarok tac switch hold to change modes function. Then you have the previous Thors hammer owners left out.All in all I say this would be great since it simplyfies the programing for the thors hammer, and keep up the good work. I wish i was good at coding!