Broken Mods?

Branson

I just got my mod on Tuesday, and i've only played around 5 hours since I got it and now none of my mods work other than jitter and drop shot. The only ones i've used are akimbo rapid fire, jitter, rapid fire, and drop shot. For some reason, all but the above two quit working and I don't know how to fix it. I've gone into the program for the Ragnarok and rebooted the mod chip and even reset all settings to default, but still no good.

Freyja

Staff member
The Ragnarok's are power hungry beasts; what batteries are you using? What game are you playing, solider, ect?

Branson

I'm using the AA batteries that came with the controller, but I even tried brand new batteries as well and it still won't work. I've been playing Modern Warfare 2. I have noticed whenever I try to use the rapidfire, the bottom right LED blinks rapidly when I pull the trigger but doesn't actually activate rapid fire.

odingalt

Staff member
If you pull just the trigger and no other buttons, but the LED is blinking, something must be wrong.

Unless you are in a programming menu. But if you just powered it on, do nothing and just go to pull the trigger and the LED is blinking, then something is wrong.

Branson

I've pulled the trigger after just turning on the controller, and no blinking lights or anything like that. Just the player one LED is on. I still don't know how to fix it. I've just tried to play with the controller again tonight, but now the only mod that works is jitter.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
So when you hold the mod switch down, and tap the right trigger, no LED's come on?

Branson

Whenever I hold the mod switch down and toggle rapid fire on, the led comes on. Whenever I pull and hold the trigger to fire, it only shoots one bullet and the led blinks rapidly until I let go of the trigger.

odingalt

Staff member
Hmmm something sounds broked here. Maybe it would be faster if we check this out at the shop? If it's just a software configuration issue in the settings we can reset everything to factory. If it's a hardware problem then we'll have it here anyway and can crack it open. :-x

Branson

So do I need to send it to the shop or is there something else I can do? I've been playing Xbox One for awhile, so I haven't bothered with this controller until these last two days. I've tried rebooting it again and it's still not working. Will I need to pay for shipping if I send it back in?

odingalt

Staff member
Correct, shipping costs and any repair costs would be your responsibility. The warranty expires at 6 months from date of purchase.