Striker | 22SPS

Handguns
USP .45 | 18SPS
P99 | 20SPS
MP412 | 19SPS
.44 Magnum | 18SPS
Five Seven | 18SPS
Desert Eagle | 20SPS

Black ops I am very Sorry guys I tried looking for Like a Hour and Could Find Nothing on The Max SPS (Shots Per Second) On Black Ops

Modern Warfare 2 Max Shots Per Second Chart
Assault Rifles
FAL | 20SPS

Sniper Rifles
Barrett | 16SPS
M21 EBR | 19SPS

Shotguns
Striker | 18SPS

Pistols
USP .45 | 19SPS
M9 | 20SPS
.44 Magnum | 20SPS
Desert Eagle | 17SPS​

Modern Warfare Call of Duty 4 Max Shots Per Second

Assault Rifles

M14 | 9.6SPS
G3 | 9.5SPS

Pistols
M9 | 8.3SPS
USP .45 | 8SPS

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I won't thread highjack but I'll direct others who want more ragnarok settings in BO2 to go to 360 ragnarok tech support and read the first STICKY thread. It has all RF speeds for every weapon also has quick scope calibration speeds and fast reload calibrated speeds! It might be nice for someone here to test hopes RF speeds compaired to thermal m16 speeds and report back which speeds work best!

Its been a long time since I've seen someone do this for all the ragnarok guys and that's nothing but great work hope. People really appreciate this big time. Great job!

Hopefully I can find a spare 360 controller. Then I might be able to help the legacy guys out. They have always been the neglected black sheep children of viking lol. No one to lead them.

Just so everyone knows legacy sps is different from ragnarok sps. The legacy speeds need to be set @ a higher # to produce the same speed as the ragnarok.

HopeAndLove

Thanks WHITE 4ND N3RDY I had to watch a Few Videos on Weapon Stats to do the math to Find Some of the SPS. If anyone else needs any other games Like Halo Or Gta I will be willing to help them Find What SPS mode works best. By The way the Max SPS For all the games in the Halo Series is 20SPS For anyone who wants to know :)

HopeAndLove

Yes Bear Try and Find a Speed that best suits you some will have less close to no recoil while some speeds might make the gun Uncontrollable. If the Speed is to high the gun will have lagged shots and will skip every once in a while which can get Pretty annoying. Use a Speed that you feel comfortable with and that you think works with all guns you will be using Good Luck Man I hope you Enjoy your Controller. :)

HopeAndLove

As you can See Bear and you probably already know this But You can tell by the numbers that each Game Kinda has its own Base Speed. Also Sorry about that WHITE 4ND N3RDY Did not really know where to post since im still getting used to everything since im kinda new. I hope to make this website a little more Popular someday. :) By the Way I think White already said this but just to be sure Different controllers have Different speed Settings Since mostly all mod chips are different if you have any trouble or anyone has any Questions do not be afraid to ask I (Love) to help people out and I (Hope) you enjoy this. :) See what I did there ;-)

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Nah your fine hope. When I said I Dont want to thread hijack I was implying myself as I wanted to post the link to the BO2 thread. Everything here is real leanant "as far as" double posting or posting outside specific game threads. U Dont have to worry about any of this.

However posting a link to another link is a no no here lol hints thread hijack. As your a acid mods member u will have to be carful to follow all of these rules as they bare strick about all this. Just a heads up! Good job keep it up.

Last edited:

HopeAndLove

Thanks White I don't Even know if I should be included as a AcidMods member since I never Modded Anything before haha :) Ok Thanks for the Heads up If you Ever Need anything just ask. Thanks for saying its good. Sincerely HopeAndLove :)

HopeAndLove

Yes Someday I hope to Get a Ragnarok When I get the Money hey I just found 70$ In my Pocket Jk. I hope that 69$ One is still on Sale it keeps giving me the Eye every-time I look on the Viking Website haha Doubt Im gonna get it but someday another Viking controller will be Mine Mwahahahaha Evil Laugh (Stolen from Odingalt)Tm aka trademarked :) Would be sick To try and help The Ragnarok people out and someday hopefully but not for a while the Berserker People Out :) I will do the best I can to Make this Website more popular and Help out the Most I can :)

bonefisher

Try these speeds for Ghosts! For primary weapons use 26, 28, 32 SPS and for secondary weapons use 32, 36 SPS! No need to get into long details on which SPS goes with the guns! My Berserker can scroll through quick to get the right one! Try them out if you can't figure it out I'll let you know! Just ask!