Calling All Quick Reload Macros!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys after making the tutorial on the quick reload macros I wanted to see what you guys have made. So lets try to get majority of the guns covered. If you have any quick reload macro post it and Ill test it out then put it in the original post. Name the macros according to the gun and if they need SoH or not.

Attachments

• M4NoSoH.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 20
  • SleightofhandMK14.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 24
  • FastReloadType95.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 20
  • FastReloadACR.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 41
  • FastReloadMK14noSOH.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 33
Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Sweeeeeeet. Hey are you aware of the trophy system glitch on MW3. If you are equipped with the trophy system, you can use LB,Y to cancel the reload instead of Y,Y.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
No there is a LB cancel and its pretty fast however after testing I have found that the run is still quicker.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok so like Y,LS? Or just ... LS? Do you have to actually push the analog stick forward though?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Just LS and yes but I figured out a way to get very little movement forward. You move maybe a step or two.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I was correcting odin saying he meant RB,Y instead of Y,Y. Odin said Y,Y which doesn't work in this game and I assume he was talking about the semtex method which is RB,Y

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The downloads are on the first post. Also you assign it to X and make a toggle just in case you dont need it. I would do no SoH however whatever one you choose make sure its the right one.

The Kevin Guy

Can anybody make me an mp7 fast reload with out SoH please? i would do it myself but i dont have too much free time and all of the macros ive tried to make myself have been failures :(

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I can probably do it tonight and post it for you. If you ever need help making macros I'll give you a session on teamviewer and help you with your macro making. More micro makers more power to Viking and its community.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ADDED: Scar quick reload thanks to Brian.

Attachments

• scar reload no soh.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I need to dial the speed down one bar. I tested it in private match and when i played it on multiplayer the game lag caused it to be a little too quick i'll post the updated one in game specific macro chat under updated scar reload no soh. also have a auto-sprint for those who don't want to wear out their bumpers!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
this works good for my connection if u get any hiccups just dial the RS bumper + RS sprint up one bar. It should be straddled in the middle bar between 1.1 and 1.2.