Calling All Rapid-Fires!

gamergirl

V 360 can i have that rapid fire that is pretty fast. by the way.. thats not even in theatre mode is it? would be really nice if you could put your macro on here... :)

gamergirl

Thank you so much, if any of you guys find or have a new really fast rapid fire let me know please ;)

I have played with so many different ones and as far as I'm concerned Samnzl's is the fastest. its in my set.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
samzls? Ive never heard of his may have to try it out. Sgts is pretty fast along with mine. They are almost unnoticeable at the naked eye but after a certain speed its going to be like that anyways.

Also have you tried ModdingBros rapid fire just out of curiosity?

gamergirl

he is on the forums, i play with him on Live.. it's only him and i that have it, he can make them really fast and i havent played with one faster yet.. ask him for it maybe.. or i have posted my whole set on this thread on a previous page.. its on one of the pages..

modding bros is ok, and yes i put yours on just before. its ok as well. i tried 1.73 and 1.74 seems 1.72 is all bops will handle with out tweaking it in other ways..

also just an idea... what about a macro that allows you to shoot two noobs at once kinda like jitter but for the tube.. also what about a tac macro for quick noob tubing kind of like fast switch weapon,, is this possible??

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The jitter one is the probably not going to happen but the other one it very possible. You could make it very easily just simply put the record function on your controller then hit record, hit over on the dpad, then shoot your noob tube and play it back. You could also get that recording and adjust it in the software.

NYjetsNY1

The jitter one is the probably not going to happen but the other one it very possible. You could make it very easily just simply put the record function on your controller then hit record, hit over on the dpad, then shoot your noob tube and play it back. You could also get that recording and adjust it in the software.

This exactly.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
RapidFirezzz has anyone tested this out? Most likely you are going to have to wait until you have your controller to test because your pretty much taking a stab in the dark.

gamergirl

My friend sam has a really really fast rapid fire JETS i have posted the whole set i use on page 2 of this thread.. his new rapid fire is on page 13 of papa k set!! (page2)

The reason I'm posting is i think it deserves a spot on the rapid fire list in the macro library.. its the fastest one yet.. I've played heaps with every kind of rapid so i should know.. lol

If everyone that knows how to make rapidz would download that set and save sams 1 rapid pg 13... tell me what you think and.. try tweaking it.. maybe we can get this faster...

thanks guys :)

NYjetsNY1

Er... do you think he can rename them? Sam's rapid1, or "chicken nuggets" ...

Can he just simply call them Black Ops Fastest Rapid-Fire 1, 2 (etc) ?