Can someone Give me a Fast RapidFire Macro for MW2

bonefisher

Research in these folders and you should find everything your looking for... Also check out ModdingBros media folder for MW2 and download away. Enjoy!

bonefisher

I'm on a iPhone so I can't help out like I want so if you research all the folders in here you will find what your looking for.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Go to game specific macro chat then go to the mw2 link. There u will find a mess of stuff. If I got time way Later today I'll post up a rapid fire and two jitter macros ( spas jitter & striker jitter) the striker jitter I have is close to silent shots on kill can but this game has so much lagg issues its hard to dial anything that perfect.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Heres One of the fastest RF I know of. Its a old old one but works beautiful.

Attachments

• MW222SPSFastestRapid-Fire.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 4

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Try changing the speed multiupler to 1.97 and see how that works. If u have friends with modded controllers ask what speed they have their RF set @. Easy way of knowing what speed u have with this macro is ex. Speed multiplier @ 1.97= 19.7 sps so if the multiplier is set @ 2.22 that makes the sps 22.2. Just look @ it by moving the decimal over to the right by one diget and that's the shoots per second. Here is a spaz shotgun jitter ( need slieght of hand perk also u cant use it over grounded weapons where X animation appers to pick a gun up) Here is a striker jitter I just wrote that i copied from some of my other work through my own microchips. Im not sure how it will work so feedback would be appriciated. If it doesent work well Ill make another one I know works well. I just have to do some math to get the right speed figures.

Attachments

• Spaz Jitter SOH perk.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 6
  • MW2 Striker Jitter 8.33 SPS.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Dont use the MW2 Striker Jitter 8.33 sps macro its garbage! just tested it and it flops hard. Here is a new version I made and its real fast. Every here and there it will fire off a couple "ghost bullets" due to it firing a little to fast. I feel this will give silent kill cams. If its a problem just dial down the speed multiplier. Its pretty beast. Should work well with the full auto shotgun in MW2 as well.

Attachments

• MW2 Striker Jitter.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 19