cant reset controller

steelcitie

i have the black xbox one ragnarok controller its about a week old,have only been using rapidfire mod,i tried to turn off the the rapidfire and the controller light went from red to pink and wont turn off,any ideas how to turn off or reset controller??

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'm not familiar with the XB1 ragnarok. Maybe try a fresh set of batteries. In the older 360 rags the chip would go haywire when batteries got to low. Could be a simple fix or it could be a hardware issue. If my suggestion does not work then I would open a support ticket.

Freyja

Staff member
Global mod reset function:
To reset all mods, modes, speeds, and delays to the factory default, follow these instructions: hold the mod switch and tap the Sync button and then release both buttons. All four LED’s will glow WHITE, the mod is now awaiting further input. Hold the Back button and then tap D-Pad down. A special WHITE blinking LED sequence will play back, the mod will erase and reprogram itself to the factory default settings, and then reboot the mod.

steelcitie

I'm not familiar with the XB1 ragnarok. Maybe try a fresh set of batteries. In the older 360 rags the chip would go haywire when batteries got to low. Could be a simple fix or it could be a hardware issue. If my suggestion does not work then I would open a support ticket.
Ok I tried new batterys still have a pink light instead of red,but thanks for getting back to me

steelcitie

Global mod reset function:
To reset all mods, modes, speeds, and delays to the factory default, follow these instructions: hold the mod switch and tap the Sync button and then release both buttons. All four LED’s will glow WHITE, the mod is now awaiting further input. Hold the Back button and then tap D-Pad down. A special WHITE blinking LED sequence will play back, the mod will erase and reprogram itself to the factory default settings, and then reboot the mod.
i cant get this to work,pink light still stays on

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
i cant get this to work,pink light still stays on

This is something us older generation people mess up a lot. In Freyja instrutons it asks u to hold mod switch then tap sync then release both buttons (then glowing white LEDs). Now this is where most people make a mistake. It then says hold the "back button". Now on XB1 this is what its called but most people I know call it the select button. People tend to confuse back button with the mod switch in the back of the controller. With that cleared up try tocontinue to press down on the d pad while still holding select to master reset.

Please confirm if this fixed your issue or if your even able to get your controller in master reset mod (where the four LEDs will glow white). If all else fails open a support ticket, explain the issues u are having. Your ragnarok should be under warenty so they should fix it for u if its a hardware issue.

Last edited:

Freyja

Staff member
Thank you for the clarification White.
Steelcitie; if you are still having problems we will send you return instructions via your ticket. You are still covered under our warranty, we are happy to have you send it in to be fixed if need be. Sorry that you are having troubles.

steelcitie

Thank you for the clarification White.
Steelcitie; if you are still having problems we will send you return instructions via your ticket. You are still covered under our warranty, we are happy to have you send it in to be fixed if need be. Sorry that you are having troubles.
yeah im still having the problem and i still cant get it to reset,so please send me the instructions to send it back for repair.i still have the package it can in also

Freyja

Staff member
We received your ticket and have replied with return instructions. We will notify you via that ticket when your controller arrives.