Castle Crashers

Galen

Here is a basic macro i made to easily get the achievement in castle crashers for winning 20 All You Can Quaf ranked matches. The macro just rapidly presses X-Y-X-Y etc. making you eat very quickly. Note that you do still need to press A when you finish a plate of food to get a new plate to begin eating again.

To use the macro simply attach it to a tac switch and when the game begins simply hold the switch until your prompted to press A, do so and then continue holding tac switch until you eventually win. The reason i uploaded this macro is that a lot of people on another forum i use have trouble with this game mode due to it requiring very intense button mashing. Honestly i can mash buttons really quickly but like 1 in 2 games of all you can quaf (assuming it is you vs 1 human and 2 computers) one of the computers goes super human pretty much and you can hardly have a chance without the macro. Against 3 humans of course there is a great chance one of them will beat you unless of course you have a viking. So ya simple macro i found it to be very useful and one more thing, if you hate button mashing you can use this macro in regular gameplay as well for some easy light->Hard attack combos (just hold down the tac switch)

Boricua

Man i tried making this faster as there's ppl that beat me by just a lil but i can't seem to get it faster..

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I can take a look at this and try making it faster I don't have castle crashes bit am willing to give it a shot!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Try this

All you should have to do is hit the tac switch to activate then hit it again to turn it off.

Attachments

• CastleCrasher.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3

Boricua

Ok i tested it out and it dint work lol... idk why but if u but the x button press to close to the 0.0 timer it doesnt work. But now i made a faster one some how lol... I wanted to make a combo macro (***y) and i tested in the eating game and its faster than all the ones i have so far lol... so weird... the point of the game is to hit xyxyxyxyxy...ect... as fast as u can to eat the most food.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hmmm I dont know, glad you could make a faster one though! Sorry wasnt much help this time.

Boricua

I just made an even faster macro now no-one i mean no-one has been able to beat even when they use turbo controllers or whatever they use.